Chapter Eleven

Nazmeera sat in the coffee shop,her eyes on the crowds outside yet her mind was somewhere far.There was a week to go before she had to move back to Zunran and even though it would be for a short period she knew that things would be hard.

So many people would want to confront her,talk to her,ask her for explanations and try to find out what was going on in her mind.As much as her heart trembled to see Abi Jameel,Ummi Jameel,Zeenat,Ihsaan and everyone else her head gave her a persistent reminder that her past life was nothing good.

"Here's another coffee." Nazmeera looked up at her best friend,Yumnah who placed the cup in front of her and took a seat.

"We'll hello to you too stranger." Yumnah smiled sarcastically.

"We'll who's to blame for that hey?"

Nazmeera took a sip of the coffee and nodded,"Yep I'm at fault but life's been hectic."

Yumnah reached for her hand and squeezed it,"Talk to me Nazy."

"I'm going back to Zunran a changed woman no matter how much I try to deny it.I know that what happened shouldn't happen again but my heart cries for him.I want everything to go back to normal Yumnah but at what cost?Me being treated as before?I won't be able to take it this time,it will kill me and I even have to think about Umme Khultum.I can't just rip her from her father.I'm going to have to face Umme Jameel and Abi Jameel.With what face will I face them after what I expressed in my attempt to hurt Aamanah and Hamza?How will I face Zeenat who I left behind when she needed me the most?How will I face Ihsaan who was my best friend?What will I say to them?I don't want to be hurt this time.I don't want to be the victim this time as well.What do I do Yumnah?"

Yumnah's heart clenched in pain for her friend and she took a deep breath before talking.

"You going back with a choice Nazmee,no one's forcing you to stay there.A few months there will let you see if things have really changed or you can return.Just remember that whatever decision you take you have to consider Umme Khultum.Give it a chance if not for yourself for your daughter.She deserves to live with him,to know him.Have hope my dear friend.Allah is there and He won't let you be let down."

Nazmeera smiled at Yumnah nodding her head,"You right,Allah is there for me and if I keep my trust in Him all will be well."

"That's the spirit.Now tomorrow night I'll come with Lisa and Yasir...."

"And I'll join for fun." The women looked behind to see Khaleel standing with a huge smile.

"What are you doing here?" Khaleel gave them an offended look as he sat down,crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well isn't that mean of you Nazy bear." Nazmeera frowned glancing at Yumnah who looked equally confused.

"Nazy bear?Since when do you call her Nazy bear?"

"Since now.So as I were saying I'll be joining you'll tomorrow.Nazy bear you better make us some nice dessert." Nazmeera nodded her head glancing at an amused Yumnah who only shook her head.

Nazmeera's phone vibrated and she answered it,"As salaam mu alaykum Aamanah."

"Wa alaykum mu salaam mama.When you coming home?"

Nazmeera smiled hearing Umar's voice,"I'll be there soon."

"We waiting.Come soon."

"Yes love.I will."

"Bye."

"Bye." The call got cut and Nazmeera put the phone down smiling at her friends.

"I need to go.Umar and Uthmaan are at home with Hamza and Aamanah.They went to our today since I was busy." Nazmeera stood up and she leaned down to hug Yumnah who hugged her back.