Chapter One☝

Remade|July 6, 2018

The breeze seemed to whisper the horrible crimes being performed in the heart of a all to fimiliar city. The city streets were clustered with shadows and light beams. Only the ones with the need and thirst of revenge or the greed of want- are out in the streets at this time of night.

Years, seem to flash faster then the flicker of fire that- can take your attention everytime you look at it. At least to Daniel it was like this.

Over 100 years- 153 year's Danny was the Overlord. The King! Of the Ghostzone. He defeated many enemies met many friend's. And watched his family die.

Life seemed to be a void of never ending pain. Danny had stopped- he stopped growing as his life went on. 18- was a number Danny dreaded and hated. It was the number Danny's life stopped. There was many things that everyone didn't know about a Halfa. And being Immortal was not one of the things they ever thought could happen.

Danny stared down at the streets. The rooftop he sat on, seemed to slowly break under his weight. His eyes were closed as he tried to grasp on the cold sickening breeze around him.

Danny had lived for 189 years. He lived to watch everyone he loved die. The last person he had wasn't even on earth. Dani was still alive- his clone. She was immortal just like him. His little girl.

Danny was kicked out of the Ghostzone by Clockwork. The old ghost saw fit that Danny need to get 'fresh air'. Over the years of loneliness- yes he had Dani. He loves her like if she was his own daughter. But that wasn't enough.

Dani took position as the Ghost Queen. After Clockwork made sure Daniel went back out to earth in his home town. Clockwork wanted him to find something. Or someone.

Danny groaned in irrtation as cracks of sound burst around the use to be quiet city. Danny remembered once in awhile- when staying in his chambers in the ghostzone. He'll use some, mirror on the side of his office. The mirror shows you your deepest desires. He'll watch as Amity Park grew old- how his home town slowly went downhill. Then became abandon. He watched as Amity Park was rebuild into a new city. Gotham.

He then came to realise how he never really left his chambers. He kept himself surronded by those walls for so many years. Ever since Sam died.

Oh- how he loved that women. But Danny never had the guts to speak about how much he loved her. How he could get down on one knee and marry her then and there. She was his backbone. His one and only.

And he let her slip through his fingers. The emotions of knowing he was immortal caused him to not accept his feelings for her. To accept how much he needed her. And when she died- her last words of wisdom was how much she loved him.

Oh, how he wanted her back so much. How he wanted to hold and kiss her. Forget about him being immortal. But he can't. He had the chance to love her but blew it. Because he was too scared to fall in love with someone who will die on him.

Danny felt his eye's water. The soft flowing feeling of tears careless his cheeks and drip down his chin. The darken night seemed to stray away from Danny. The horrous city that once was called Amity. Roared with violents once more.

Clutching a photo in his hands. Danny looked outwards towards the home city of the infamous hero Batman.

Standing up- he softly sinks into the floor and appears in an apartment. Danny didn't even transform to use his ghostly powers. It was like he was already- dead.