Chapter Five❇

As Danny felt the blood blossom's fill his lungs, the burning acid feeling cause him to cough uncontrollably. He glared at the halfa in front of him. Sister or not. This was low even for a ghost.

The small dripping drops on metal, centered Danny's attention to the floor. His ghostly blood was dripping out of his mouth. Looking at the hand he coughed into, green ecoplasmic blood coated his sleeve.

"Alright, chain him up and let's take him to the lab." As those words escaped her mouth. A smoke grenade was thrown in. Many of the passenger's screamed not being able to see. Danny tried to stand but the blurry vision and blood filled lungs. Left him sprawled across the floor in pain.

A echoey crackle surrounded the room. Soon Danny heard loaded men being taken down. One by one. At first it seemed there was only one person. But soon a speedster ran in pushing the smoke away leaving everyone in the open once more.

"Wow, they did a number on him." Danny wanted to bare his fangs at the kid but did not due to his energy being zipped out of him. The only thing they did was put the most dangerous poison, for Ghosts' in his system. No biggie.

Danny looked up in time to see a massive dent being made into the train. Causing it to rock slightly making the passengers scared enough to run out of the compartment.

"Come at me, slow pokes!" Kid Flash yelled, before running into one agent and knocking him into another.

Great, he was being saved by the Justice League sidekicks. Just what he needed, to get intertwine with the people he did not want to meet in person. Soon, Aqualad and someone Danny never seen before. But can tell she is indeed related to Martian Manhunter. Came in and joined the fight.

Veline growled before looking at the men near her. "What are you doing!? Get them! I want Phantom at once." Danny thinking fast used the remaining strength he had to make a ice wall blocking half of the agents away from the other's fighting the sidekicks.

Danny slowly felt the blood blossom's in the air, swirl out into the open. Hence that many civilians are running away at this point. Danny's eyes fluttered slightly amd soon he was able to see what was happening around him.

The Agents' trapped on the other side were trying to break the ice wall. Veline was fleeing the site with the Doctor and some bodyguards. Soon a Agent was flung across the train by a powerful punch. Seeing that was superman's clones doing. Danny saw that this was the time to leave. Uncoordinatedly, Danny went back to him human form. Already seeing blood instead of ectoplasmic blood dripping down his mouth.

Struggling Danny crawls to the wall near him and uses it, to lift himself up. Standing he begins closes his eyes- trying to withstand the pain his lungs are giving him. Breathing out, Daniel falls through the train wall on to the gravel ground below. Knowing he is underground. Danny couldn't risk being tracked by his ectoplasm and stayed human. He used the train's side to walk. The crunching of gravel and shouts filled with pain circled the tunnels with sound. Daniel coughed into his sleeve hoping the scented Blood Blossoms that got into his system have finally. Escape through the blood he was losing to the ground.

As Danny reached the subway trains front. The blood loss finally got to the halfa. Struggling to stay awake. Once again he fell to his knee, still leaning onto the train. And softly he had his eyes close- thinking to himself. He'll keep them closed for a second. But in reality, he collapsed and fell into a deep slumber.