Chapter 23

My face turned to the side with the impact of her hand. Turning back to I stared at Amanda's face, seeing a smug look plastered on it. My surprised face quickly turned into a cold, hard glare, full of rage.

"What. The. Actual. Hell!"

"Now, now, no need for violence, or cussing," Jack tried calming us down,

"Oh, it's too late for that! But please, do enlighten me, before I beat the crap out of you, why did you slap me, my dear sweet old aunt?"

"I'll like to see you try, I'm older than you, I've more experience in fighting than you will ever have. But the reason... Let's see shall we, maybe it's because you through bowling balls, on my car!"

"First of all, I'll like to see that, secondly thank you for admitting that your old, saves me the trouble, so stop dressing like a teenage slut would you," By the end of my sentence she tried slapping me again but I caught her wrist and returned it with a punch, along with my best regards to her nose.

"Experience my ass," I said when she hunched over in pain. I was about to walk out just before Amanda spoke up, "You would hit your own family? Your aunt?"

"You hit me! So take it from who it comes, and you're not my Amanda. Anyone that raises their hands towards me like that is dead to me. I've lived with someone that claimed to be my parents, who has raised their hands to me their entire life and has done more terrible things that you could imagine to me, so I will not be the girl that was abused by them all those years, not by the people that are supposed to be my real family. So you Amanda, can go to hell because I most certainly didn't do anything to your car, and if I would have, I would have more class than bowling balls, I would have blown it up," I told her with a sarcastic smile before letting it drop.

"Would you please explain the rest of the plan to Rob and Daniel, and ONLY them, I need some air," I said and walked out of the room giving her one last glare.

When I got to Amanda's car, I saw that she really was telling the truth, her car was ambushed by bowling balls, It would have been amusing if I wasn't slapped or accused of it. I walked closer trying to investigate, walking around it when something caught my attention. A note was stuck onto one of the balls that so kindly smashed her hood.

I took the paper in my hand and read the message that was written in a familiar handwriting,

It read:

Dear Elna,

I suspect that you would have found this note, this is not a fair well message, this is a warning, the people that claimed to be your real family, are in fact your real family. But that's not why I wrote this, in fact, what I have to say I can't write to you, there is a phone underneath the car, I suggest you get it and look at the video that I especially made for you,

love,

PAUL,<3

My heart sped up as I bend down and saw a phone laying there on the pavement. I took it and stood up clutching it in my hands as I took a deep breath and switched the phone on unlocking it, seeing a message pop up. I opened it and when I saw who was in the video, I couldn't believe it.

My hand flew up to my mouth. It was a slideshow with photos of Lizzy and me when we were running away from my 'parents', when we were at the garage, when we were dangling off the cliff, at Maria's, on school grounds, her on her field trip and me at my gang house... He has been watching us!

The slideshow ended as soon a video call request popped up on the screen, I accepted it while pressing screen record. I wanted to shoot that bastard when I saw who was tied up in a chair. Lizzy sat on the other side of the screen with a black blindfold covering her eyes.