Chapter 5

☆Slender's Perspective☆
After my long talk with Smiles the Dog, I teleported to check on Toby and Ej. What I saw was breathtaking, her movements were graceful almost like a beautifully choreographed dance that told a story of it's own. I was so caught up by her fighting that I didn't notice Offender standing next to me. "Lovely, isn't she? Like an agile panther in the wild," he said with a lustfully smug grin on his face. I subconsciously growled at him the word left my lips before I could stop myself. "MINE." Offender stares at me he's mouth wide open then smiles. "I never thought I'd see the day that my baby brother finds his mate. I think im going to cry," he said wiping away fake tears. Offender teleports somewhere I couldn't say where, I just hope that his meal isn't on the dinning table covered in his semen. Soon (Y/N) had toby pinned to the ground with two swords at his neck. After having a brief lesson on the importance of graceful movements and emotion filled attacks, (Y/N) floats over to the dark corner and pick up some clothes before traveling up through the ceiling. I followed her and hid after realizing that I was in her workshop...the attic. One of her older victims was barely breathing, insanity crawling in the poor girl's eyes. (Y/N stands over the girl, "You're so beautiful while I'm not worth a second glance. However at least I have kindness in my heart." She walks over to the table and picks up to jumper cables that are attached to a mini power generator. "You wouldn't mind if I borrow your body again," she asks rhetorically before electrocuting the girl. She isn't dead but unconscious, (Y/N) takes the opportunity to phase inside the flesh suit. Her beautiful (e/c), now the victim's dull grey that show nothing of the killer she is. Her (h/l/c) that seems to glitter in the sun, is now the victim's artificial rainbow color that is burnt and dry. My (Y/N) was stealing bodies to interact with everyone. She tried flexing her fingers and toes before bending her arms and legs. "If this works, I might be able to play real tea party with Sally or feel exhaustion  after training, eat dinner with everyone, and even if it is only a dream hold Slender's hand. She blush at the thought before the body ejects her as the victim wakes. "Damn it, I was so close," she wept before rushing out of this place. My heart broke for her, Offender was right. Only a Mate of the Slender Family would sacrifice everything to be with them and their proxies no matter the cost. I teleported to my office and sit in my chair and cried for the first time in my life. She would destroy herself before the potion is done.