Chapter 19 : Help (ARMY)

Yet you understand
Yeah like no one can
We both know what they say about us
But they don't stand a chance because

Army, Ellie Goulding

Present
I stood as still as a broken clock with eyes wider than that of an owl. I'm pretty sure I looked as if constipated. Both men were looking at me as if a bomb was ticking and was waiting for explosion.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! "

"Holy shit Liam, she sweared. You know what that means right? ", I heard Theo whisper yell at Liam.

"Look -"

" No! You look here mister! I can't and will not get married to a man like you in two weeks! Two effing weeks! I mean, what about my bucket list?! ", my eyes widened in realisation.

My bucket list!

My sweet baby bucket list.

"What bucket list? ",he asked with a frown.

" Are you even serious right now? Unlike you, normal people have bucket list, you robot! I have mine. And I wished to finish it before I get married, while-while I stay single.
What about Breaking Benjamin?? ", my eyes propelled out as I sat on the sofa, " how the heck am I gonna go to their concerts now, all, all married! "

" Married people go to their concerts too. " ,he reasoned out.

" Yes they do, but I just wanted to go while I was single, I wanted to have that insane energy of teenagers and head bang and -"

"You are acting like a kid. "

" Shut up you dumbduck! Don't bad mouth my Breaking Benjamin. "

" Finally she's back. Phew!", Theo wiped an imaginary bead of sweat.

" Dumbduck? ", Liam said looking amused.

"Well, you are dumb, for not knowing I don't really swear much. Oh wait, WHAT ABOUT AIDAN ALEXANDER?!!
How will I now confess my undying love for him? "

" He's younger than you and he'd probably just reject you anyway " , Liam said with a smirk.

" There are people who like getting into relationships with older women. ", I said.

" Oh really? Like who? "

" Umm... umm, lik-like Nick Jonas! " , I sighed in relief as I could at least come up with some name.

" Nick who? "

" Are you kidding me? Nick Jonas? The Jonas Brothers? ", I stared in disbelief.

" Oh my god Liam, you don't know Nick Jonas? ", Theo said.

" Who is this Nick Jonas and how do you know him? What's his relationship with you Ashley? ", Liam asked trying hard to mask his anger.

"He's my neighbour and we're fuck buddies. ",I finished with a smile.

"He's your what?! ", he seethed through teeth.

" Oops Liam, are you 'Jealous ' of Nick Jonas? " , Theo piped.

I sat down on the sofa again laughing at him and giving Theo a high five.

" I don't care who this guy is and what he was to you. We're getting married in two weeks and that's final. "

I glared at him, "I'm not getting married. I have a huge bucket list which will take five more years to complete. So, keep wishing. " ,I mused.

" The invitation cards are sent. People are already gossiping through out in social media. So you keep wishing, sweetheart. "