Chapter 14

The boys in the pack were frantic today. I bet your wondering why. Well all of the imprints and females are in heat. Yep we get heats like dogs. It drives the boys completely crazy. Victoria and Alice are being extremely protective of me. They are rubbing and marking me as theirs constantly. Luckily Tim and Jacob don't have to worry about that. Tim is pregnant with Jacobs pups. Male imprints can have babies too. Everyone has been protective of Tim especially Jacob and I. Jasper watches over everyone. He is still super protective over me and the twins. I had an idea that he could've been a big brother or a father before Maria got him. Carlisle and Esme have moved they are kinda nomads now. Us Swans need to move to. Vicky, Ali, Bree, Jazz, Emmet, most of the pack, and I all want to go to Texas. Alice copied a power were the vampires wouldn't sparkle and Bree and I wouldn't glow. So we are probably going to finish high school then go to Texas. "Bella!" I heard Tim yell. I blurred upstairs to his room. "What's wrong are you okay?" I asked panicked I was watching the twins and Tim today while everyone was hunting. "The pups their coming." He tells me strained. I blur down stairs and get a bowl of water and some towels. I blur upstairs and over to Tim's nest. He started nesting a couple weeks ago. I laid a couple of towels down and blurred downstairs and got our medical bag. I blurred back upstairs. "I want you to shift into your wolf. Try not to move a lot." I tell him. He shifts into his wolf and whines. "Okay I want you to push when your next contraction starts. I tell him he nods and scrunches his face. I get my phone out of my pocket and call Jacob. "Hey sis whatcha need?" Jacob asks. "Jacob you and the family need to get back here soon. Tim is having the pups." I tell him. He starts yelling to everyone on the other end of the phone so I hang up. "Jacob is on his way." I tell Tim. He has a contraction and starts to push. He starts whining needing a wolf to help him through this. I shift into my wolf and lay behind him. He snuggles into my side and continues pushing. "I'm going to kill Jacob when I'm done!" He screams through the sibling bond we share. I giggle and lick his cheek. I look down to see one of the pups halfway out. Tim whines as he pushes again. The pup comes out and Tim bends down to lick it. He cleaned it and I noticed it was a boy. He nudged the pup to his stomach. He started having contractions again. He pushed and another pup came halfway out. He pushed and the pup slid out. The puppy started squirming around. Tim cleaned it and I noticed it was a girl. Tim started to get contractions again. Before he could push a tiny pup slid out. Tim cleaned it but it wasn't breathing. Tim whined as he nudged her. I got up and licked the puppy. I nudged her tiny chest with my nose. I did it again and some mucus came out of her mouth. I did it again and the pup started breathing. Tim sighed in relief. He nudged her to his stomach where her brother and sister was eating. I got up and shifted into my human form and blurred upstairs. I grabbed the twins then walked downstairs. The twins were now 9 months old. I sat down next to Tim who was eating the afterbirth. Scarlet started squirming in my arms when she heard the pups. I laid her down near the pups. She looked at them then started to shake. She transformed into a beautiful tiny black wolf pup. Apollo squirmed in my arms. I laid him down next to his sister. He looked at the pups then shifted into a beautiful tiny white wolf pup. I transformed into my wolf and curled around the twins. The twins started sucking on my nipples. I felt my milk being pulled into their mouths. "You do know that for a couple years they are going to be helpless little wolf pups right?" I ask him. He nods and looks down to his brown and russet colored pups. I gently moved the twins so Tim and I made a circle around them protectively. Tim's pups stopped feeding and squirmed around. Scarlet and Apollo stopped feeding and squirmed towards Tim's pups. Scarlet nibbled on the boy's ear. He yipped and pulled away. Tim and I giggled as we watched our pups cuddle. "I wish they would stay like this forever." Tim says. "Me too Tim, me too." I reply. Scarlet licks the boy pup and the boy pup squirmed a little. All of their eyes were sealed shut including my pups. They were tiny and defenseless. The door burst open. My instincts took over and I could tell that Tim's did to. I nudged the twins over to Tim and Tim curled around them protectively. I got up and crouched in front of Tim and our pups. Jacob was the one who burst through the door. I relaxed a little but still stayed in my defensive crouch. Jacob shifted and slowly belly crawled over to us. I sniffed him and he didn't smell like anyone else so I let him go to his mate. Jacob nudged Tim and whined a little. Tim's head shot up and his tail started to wag. Jacob licked his cheek then smelled the pups. He sniffed the twins first smelling they were mine. He then smelled his pups. He gently licked them and they squirmed and whined a little. Jacob laid down behind Tim and Tim snuggled into his side. I laid down forming that circle again. Scarlet and Apollo squirmed over to me and snuggled against me. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew I heard growling. My head shot up to see Jacob standing protectively in front of us growling at Jasper. Jasper's clothes were tattered he had scratch marks all over him. I couldn't smell Tanya but I could smell everyone else. I could feel that Jasper was projecting his heartbreak to me. Jasper looked like he was going to fall at any second. I whined at Jacob and he looked over to me. "I know that your being protective but he is my brother also. He won't hurt us." I tell Jacob. Jacob thinks for a little bit then nods and walks over to Tim. I nudged the twins over to Tim again then looked over to Jasper. I got up and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me then fell to the ground. I snuggle around him. "Jasper what happened?" I projected out to him. "Their  gone they them. I tried to protect them but there were to many." He said. I didn't know what he meant until I smelled him. He smelled like a couple strange vampires and like burning vampire. My head shot up to see who we lost. Tanya was missing, so was Bree and... No no they can't be. I frantically started looking around for my mates. I saw Angel snuggled into Rosalie crying. I whined and ran upstairs. I looked in our room but they weren't there. I whined then ran back downstairs. I started smelling everyone to see if I could get a faint smell of them. I didn't smell my mates on them. I whined then jumped out the window. I heard everyone calling my name. I ran following there scent to the clearing that we played baseball in. I saw a fire burning in the middle of the field. I let a pain filled howl. I smelled around the edge of the clearing to catch Tanya, Alice, Bree and Victoria's scent mixed with a bunch of different vampire scents. It was very dim but I could still smell them. I heard someone enter the clearing. It was Jasper but his eyes were darker. Almost a black I knew who this was it was Major. He was Jasper's alter ego, also the god of war. "Hello Major I'm guessing you took place when I left because Jasper was breaking down?" I ask major through our sibling bond. "Yes Isabella, you are correct. I heard your howl and figured you found something." He tells me "I found there scent care to join?" I ask him and he nods. We started following the scent and I felt myself slip away into the Goddess of war. Not Major's mate but Major's sister. My alter ego Isa.