Chapter 21

~15 years later~
I was running from something, no somethings. They were huge and they growled shaking the forest. I heard them starting to catch up to me and I was running in my wolf form at top speed. I felt one of them bite my tail I yelped and pushed myself to run faster. I tripped over a fallen tree, and fell. I got up but I heard them surround me growling. I growl back and back myself into a tree. I whine as I heard them approach me growling loudly. I saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me, then I saw a pare of gold, and finally a pair of solid black eyes. I shrunk back into the tree. The pair of blue eyes got closer to reveal a huge white wolf that was bigger than me. Then I saw the gold eyes reveal a grey wolf with gold eyes that was a bit smaller than me. Then the black eyes revealed a black wolf that was bigger than me but not by much. I growl at them and they growl back. The white one snaps at me. I growl and run towards the grey one who yelped and jumped back in surprise. I started running again when I felt one og them bite my back left thigh causing me to fall. I looked up to see the grey one towering over me. The white one trotted over to us and growled at the grey one. She got off me and the white one bit the back of my neck forcing me to submit. "I believe we won, mom." Matt said in my head. I chuckled and got up wincing when I applied pressure to my back leg. "I'm so sorry mom I didn't mean to bite you that hard!" I heard Lilly say. "Calm down sis I've hurt mom way worse than that." Bryan says to Lilly. I chuckle and heal myself and look at my leg to see it had a new scar. "Good job you two, especially you Lilly, I've never seen a omega do that much damage." Matt said to the twins. Lilly and Bryan's tails started to wag. I chuckled and started walking back home. Matt walked in front of me with me taking the second in command spot. Then Bryan next to me and Lilly in the back. Matt started running and we followed. We soon reached a huge house. We all shifted back and started walking towards it. Matt walked inside and so did the rest of us. I smiled as I heard a small giggle. I looked at Matt,Bryan and Lilly and put a finger to my mouth  shushing them. They smiled and nodded. I walked into the living room and saw something small moving under a blanket. I smiled and picked up the small bundle. The bundle squealed and started thrashing around giggling. I smiled and took off the blanket. I saw my little girl smiling and giggling. "Where are your brothers Maddie?" I asked my little five year old. "Attack!!"  Maddie yelled. I felt myself be tackled by two little wolves. I fell over and threw Maddie into the air. She laughed and transformed into a small russet color wolf pup and land on my stomach. I laughed as I felt Sam,Jack, and Maddie start licking me. I heard Lilly,Matt and Bryan start laughing. I heard Ali and Vicky walk in and laugh. I heard a small bell like voice giggling. I perk up and look at the window. There in the window was a little girl watching us. She ducked down when she saw me look at her. Matt looked over at the window and growled. I growled at him and got up. I looked at him gave him a stern look to stay put. I walked outside and saw the little girl peeking in the window. I walked behind her and she turned around and looked at me with a surprised look. I looked at her and saw something familiar. She had one purple eye and one brownish blue eye. I heard a dark growl behind me and I shifted and stood in front of the little girl. I turned around and saw a liger shifter and a wolf-tiger shifter growling at me. I growled back. I heard something break and turned to see Matt,Bryan,and Lilly jump through a window. They ran over to me and took a protective position around the little girl. I heard something else break and Maddie, Jack, and Sam jumped out a window in there adult wolf forms. They started running over to us and helped us surround the little girl. The liger backed up. Then the wolf-tiger shifted back into a human. I saw a familiar looking girl standing there. "I'm sorry to bother you, my daughter keeps wandering off we are headed to see my mothers. That is my pup you have behind you and we would like you to give her back." The woman growled. Matt looked at me. I nodded at him and we switched positions so I was in front. I shifted into my human form. "If you can prove this is your daughter then I will give her back until then me and my family will protect her."I growled at the woman. The liger shifter looked up and shifted into a familiar looking blonde. "Bella is that you?" The blonde asked. I looked at her then I realized something. I smiled and tackled her and hugged her. She hugged me back then I heard a growl. I looked up to see the woman starring at me. "Oh come on Amanda you can't be jealous of your own mother can you?" I asked her. She looked at me with realization and tackled me in a hug. I hugged her back and then I heard Matt growl loudly. I wriggled free of Amanda and Chrystal and looked at him sternly. He snorted and walked towards me. I shifted into my wolf and stood up as tall as I could and growled. Matt walked over to me and started snarling trying to get me to submit. I snarl back using a bit of my Alpha voice laced in it. I noticed everyone else laying down in a submissive stance. Except for Matt. He was still snarling at me. "Stand down now Matt!!" I said in my strongest Alpha voice. Matt's knees started wobbling but he was still standing and snarling. I felt my body grow hott and then I flipped to Isa.

~Isa's Pov~

I started growling at Matt he is my son but he needed to know his place. I tackled him and grabbed the back of his neck snarling trying to get him to submit. He growled at me then saw my eyes. He whined and submitted. I let him go and growled. Then I let Bella come back.

~Bella's Pov~

I looked around and saw everyone submitting to me including Matt. I shifted back into my human form. "You guess can get up now." I told them. They got up and Matt bowed his head. "Shift back Matt, you to Lilly,Bryan,Maddie,Sam and Jack."I tell my kids. They nod and shift back. Maddie,Sam,and Jack shifted into there smaller forms and ran back into the house.Matt kept his head down. I walked forward and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Matt it's fine it was just your instincts to protect your pack your fine." I told my son in a calming voice. "I'm sorry mom." He said. "It's okay my little alpha." I told him. He chuckled and we let go of each other. "Let's go inside everyone." I say to my kids and granddaughter they nod and we walk inside.