First Date

4 months had flown by and the new school year was about to start. Forth and Beam were still living together in that one bedroom apartment and neither one could be happier. Living with Beam had brought Forth out of his misery, not only because he had someone who understood his pain but because over the last few months he slowly began to forget his love of Yo and started to fall for Beam. He didn't know how to process this information. What if Beam found out and just wanted to remain friends, he wasn't sure if he could handle that. Beam was like the ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, the light in the dark. He always seemed to know how to cheer Forth up when he was having a bad day. Unknown to Forth Beam was feeling the exact same way. He doesn't know when or how it happened but he had fallen in love with Forth and was just as scared about telling Forth as Forth was to Beam. 

It was late one Saturday night, the boys had decided to stay home and have a few beers rather than go out clubbing with their mates. They always seemed to prefer the company of each other than anyone else but they couldn't explain why. Beam and Forth had already had a few drinks and were a little drunk at this stage when Forth accidentally bumped into Beam, causing them to fall to the floor. Beam was laying underneath Forth, looking up at his face, when he decided to be brave. He could always explain his actions later on due to him being drunk but right now Forth's lips were so inviting. He then grabbed the back of Forth's head and smashed their lips together. Forth was utterly shocked and so when Beam's lips touched his he was too surprised to move. However after a few seconds he came back to his senses and began to kiss Beam back, dominating the kiss. 

They laid there on the ground making out heavily for quite sometime until they both passed out from the alcohol. When they both came around the next morning they found themselves entangled around one another. Forth was the first to wake up and he just stared at Beam, marvelling in his beauty. Not long after Beam began to stir and caught Forth staring at him. This caused Beam to blush and he tried to hide his face in Forth's chest. Beam was being exceptionally cute this morning Forth thought to himself and couldn't wait to taste those sweet lips once again. He then lifted Beam's head up by the chin and brought their lips together once again. This kiss was short but sweet, conveying their emotions to one another. 

As they broke apart Forth whispered softly "I love you." Beam almost missed it but smiled as he replied in kind "I love you too Forth." After 4 months they were able to share with one another how they truly felt. Not one of them felt like the other was just a rebound or using the other to make their ex jealous. This was true, down to earth real love. As they laid there on the floor just looking into each others eyes Forth spoke up "So do you want to be my boyfriend?" Beam didn't hesitate to agree "I thought you'd never ask. Truthful I was scared you would only see me as a friend so I kept these feelings to myself but now I'm glad we're on the same page." "Me too Beam. I didn't want to lose you as a friend by saying I love you in case you didn't feel the same but I'm so happy. I've never felt this way, not even once in the 5 year relationship I had with Yo." Beam honestly felt the same. Being with Forth, even as friends felt so much better than he ever felt with Pha.

It was only 8am but Forth couldn't wait to get a start on today. He rose up from the ground, carefully pulling Beam up with him before planting another soft kiss on Beam's lips. "So would you like to go on a date with me later today?" Forth asked Beam hopefully. Beam was still a little shy from their recent kiss so he just nodded his head. They then freshened up and had a quick breakfast before Forth dragged Beam outside for their date. 

As they began driving Beam questioned Forth as to where they were heading but Forth's lips remained sealed. He wanted to surprise Beam on their date so he just kept driving while occasionally stealing glances at Beam. An hour later they finally arrived at their destination and Beam was in awe. Forth had taken them to a pet cafe, the very same one Beam had be dying to visit. He couldn't believe Forth still remembered that about him. Upon seeing the happiness light up Beam's face Forth couldn't stop the butterflies from erupting in his stomach. Beam was such a rare beauty Forth thought. Nothing and no one could ever come close to him. 

Forth then lead the way into the cafe and Beam was overjoyed. So many cute animals for him to play with. This was such the perfect date Beam thought and it had only just begun. After playing with the animals for over an hour Beam and Forth took a seat and ordered some coffee and cake. The food was amazing and the coffee was the best Beam had ever tried. He couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. Forth spent most of his time staring at Beam, wondering how he had managed to catch someone as majestic as Beam. He was almost too good to be true and yet here he was right in front of him, all his. He then lent over to Beam and captured his lips in a hot and heated kiss. Beam was initially shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss. He let out a slight moan which allowed Forth to deepen the kiss, inserting his tongue and exploring every inch of his mouth.

After another hour of Beam playing with the animals they decided to head back home. Just before Beam got into the car Forth planted another kiss. He was so addicted to Beam's lips that he could never get enough. Beam was just the same. Both were so wrapped in their own little world that they failed to notice 2 sets of eyes staring at them, filled with a burning hatred. As they got in the car and drove away those 2 pairs of eyes never left them till they were out of sight.