"Look who's jealous now..."

Megan's POV:

I'm sitting on Noah's lap and we're on the ground with his back against the wall... And he's still inside me. All that happened so fast, I don't even know what to say. All I can do is lay here against his chest, while I run my fingers up and down the veins in his arm. God his arms are so sexy and the way he can just pick me up so easy and push me against the wall is one of the best feelings in the world. I want to hate him so bad for totally ignoring me the whole week, but I just can't do it. Pathetic... He starts playing with my hair and I can't help but look up at him to see him staring down at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, not sure what this new look he's giving me means. It's making me nervous.

"Nothing." He shakes his head, looking up at the night sky. I pull away from him slowly, sliding up off of his still hard dick. He's insatiable. I sit down beside him, pulling my straps over my shoulders, watching him try to get his dick in his pants and zipper them back up. I don't know who's going to be the first to speak up about what just happened.

"I'm sorry I did all that..." He speaks, running his fingers through his hair still not looking at me.

"I'm not." Because I'm not sorry at all. I don't know what it is about Noah, but he has my heart running wild and my head spinning out of control every time I'm with him. And it seems like the sex gets better every time. I look over to him hoping he will finally look at me, but he still hasn't. He has a look on his face I can't quite decipher, but something in my gut is telling me it isn't good. Fuck this. I stand up, adjusting my dress. He looks up at me, but this time I don't look at him. I won't give him the satisfaction.

"Well I'm gonna go. Thanks for that I guess." I mean what do you even say after what just happened? I start to walk away, but he quickly jumps up grabbing my wrist and turning me around.

"Wait don't go." Ugh, why is he making this harder on me? I get it he just wants to have sex, but he doesn't have to lead me on. Please just let me walk away.

"Noah, it's okay really. You don't have to do all this, it was just sex." I pull my hand away, knowing any touches between us always results in more sex. I have never been attracted to anyone so much in my life.

"Do all what? Maybe I want to hang out with you." I look up to a half-smile on his face. What is this guy's deal? I am not a damn yo-yo.

"Noah, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe we should just keep it strictly sex, it's probably best for the both of us. I don't know that might not even be a good idea either." Could I even handle that? All I can do is shake my head. He ignites all these feelings in me I've never felt before. And he stirs a desire in me that's starting to get hard to ignore. I turn back around to head back down to the party.

"Wait Megan!" He shouts behind me, but I just keep walking. I can't believe I just did that with him just like that. And we did it outside on the roof. I pull the door open, heading downstairs. I need a drink, Noah fucked me sober. He is by far the best sex I've ever had... But that feeling I get when he holds my face in his hands and just stares at me... Ugh, why can't you just have sex with him without catching feelings Megan? Maybe I should at least try?

I look around all the people to spot Julia hanging with Matt and a bunch of other people. I head towards her, making sure my dress is fixed so she won't suspect anything happened. She turns around spotting me too.

"Girl I've been looking for you! Where you been? Oh, and Taylor was looking for you too." She wiggles her eyebrows at me and smirks.

"Oh, I was just talking to some dude over there for a bit." I give her a tight-lipped smile, trying to get away with my lie. She raises one eyebrow, giving me a look that says she's suspicious of my answer.