"Fuck yeah I want to stay."

Megan's POV:

Oops... I did it again. Noah and I are lying across the counter top and his head is against my bare chest. I start running my hands through his soft hair, while trying to catch my breath. I just let him fuck me just like that all over again. And it wasn't like how we fucked on the roof... Sure it was great as hell on the roof but just now... Was fucking amazing. I can't get enough of him. Like I said it gets better every time. I can feel his fingers slowly running back and forth over my belly button, leaving goosebumps in his path. We're pulled out of our counter cuddling session by the sound of the oven beeping, telling us it's preheated. Noah pushes himself up on his elbows, hovering over my body. He looks up at me and smirks. He let his eyes drift from my face and down slowly to my breasts.

"Mmmm...baby." He leans down, leaving a trail of kisses up my stomach, spending a little extra time checking out and admiring the freckles on my stomach. He makes his way up to my breasts, laying kisses in between my breasts. I can't help moaning a little while watching him. He lifts his head up from my breasts to look at me. He starts running his finger in between my breasts where he left the kisses.

"I love these freckles right here." He dips his head down, not breaking eye contact, kissing again in between my breasts over a couple of the freckles there. I bite my lip, trying to hold back another moan. I lose my words when he gets that mouth going.

"Especially this one right here." He runs his finger across the freckle that's barely a centimeter away from my right nipple. He looks up at me kissing the freckle and taking my nipple in his mouth in the process. I can't control myself, I throw my head back against the counter, my moans bouncing off the kitchen walls I'm so loud. He really knows how to drive me crazy.

        "Look at me

"Look at me." He demands. I open my eyes to see him now face to face with me and watching me very thoughtfully. Before I can ask him what's wrong, he pulls my mouth to his kissing me hard. I let him control the kiss, enjoying the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth mindlessly. He let's his hands roam down my completely naked body, touching me in all the right places. It's official. He is definitely not a boy... He is a man. A man that really knows how to use his hands. I groan into his mouth and pull on his hair. I want him again. This man is going to drive me completely insane.

"I think we should probably put those brownies in the oven." He pulls away from my mouth slowly. He beams down at me before leaving a delicate kiss on my chin. He slides off the counter, pulling up his pants when he stands up straight. I sit up on my elbows, watching him search for his shirt, his shoulder muscles rippling as he moves. He looks up from the floor, laying his shirt across one of the chairs. He suddenly stops in his place, catching my eyes, and shaking his head.

"What?" I ask, not even caring that I'm sprawled across the counter naked and exposed to him. He walks towards me with my clothes in his hand.