tweleve

"yoo david!" toddy throws himself onto david's couch right beside him, causing the said boy to jump slightly, "what's been going on in dobrik's world lately?"

"not much." he says nonchalantly, continuing to look down at his phone.

"i know for a fact that that's complete bullshit!" zane randomly pipes in, sitting on the opposite white couch in david's living room.

"i have no idea what you're talking about." david responds.

"baby, there's been so much controversy online about you slidin' into that girl's dms."

david suddenly looks up from his phone to look at zane, "i didn't do that." he snaps, "people are just taking it out of proportion like they always do."

toddy and zane give david a not-convinced look.

"i'm serious!" david said.

"you do you, boo." zane said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and beginning to scroll through it.

natalie enters the room, her iphone also held in the palm of her hands, "nat! what do you think about the david and [name] controversy?" toddy exclaims.

"there's definitely something going on."

"ha! see! i knew it!"

"natalie i will fire you."

natalie looks over at david, stopping in her tracks, "and finally be free?" an innocent smile grows on her face, then the smile drops and she proceeds into the kitchen.

"does nobody believe me?!" david asks aloud.

"it's fun to tease you." toddy smiles, prodding a finger into david's round cheeks. the said boy smacks his hand away. toddy glances over at zane, the smile still on his face, "zane, you've been awfully quiet over there. what are you up to?"

"nothing really. just dming david's new girlfriend~" he says nonchalantly, a smug smile slowly seeping onto his face.

david immediately springs to life off the couch over to zane, who practically jumps over the side of the couch to run away, "zane i swear to god—!"

"it's too late! me and your girlfriend have already been dming each other for five minutes now!"

"dammit zane!"

"let me just say that you definitely picked a keeper."

"ZANE!!"

natalie comes back into the living room with a cup of coffee, waking over to the side of the couch where toddy was still sitting on.

the two both watched as david continued to chase after zane while they both yelled comments back and forth to each other.

toddy and natalie spare a glance at one another, "how long do you think they'll last?"

"zane will probably get tired after another few minutes."

♡ ྀ࿐ ✧˖*°