Chapter Fourty Five: Heidi Thompson; Killer of Good Moments

The past two weeks since the school show have been nothing less than perfect.

Finals were over and now we were all just waiting to hear back from our colleges.

Carter and Gigi both applied to Cornell to be together, whilst Ryan applied to Denver to play basketball here in our hometown. Mason's planning on staying in France for now.

Dylan and I both applied to Julliard and were the first to be accepted out of our friends. I love the thought of getting to go to my dream college with one of my best friends.

Landon on the other hand isn't telling me what he applied for, but I did see a Julliard pamphlet in his room. I'm just waiting for him to yell 'Surprise I'm coming to Julliard with you guys!'

I hope that's what he says.

Our relationship's been perfect too, well whatever you call it since neither of us have officially asked each other out. For now we're just friends... who just like to kiss... a lot.

Landon specifically likes to full on make-out whenever Ryan's around. I guess the bad blood isn't going away any time soon, although Ryan is being considerably nicer to Landon.

Things are getting better between us. Slowly but better.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Landon lightly squeezes my hand from the driver's side.

"10 months ago I didn't even know you. Now look, you're the first ever person I'm sharing my chicken nuggets with." I say, whilst popping another nugget in his mouth.

"And I intend to be the only one." He winks, whilst parking in an empty parking lot.

I look out the window and then at Landon. "Is this the point where you turn out to be a serial killer and murder me, Zuko?"

"Dammit how'd you figure it out?? Was it my devilishly handsome looks?"

"Actually I take it back."

"Why?"

"Probably the fact that you just described yourself as 'devilishly handsome'."

He dramatically holds a hand to his heart. "You love me."

I roll my eyes. "Unfortunately. Where are we anyways?"

"You'll see." He gets out opening the car trunk, and getting his guitar out.

I follow. "I love your guitar and all but I was expecting food."

"You just ate!"

"What's your point? Food should be available 24/7. Food is important. Food is love. Food is life. Where would we be without food? It's-" Landon clamps his free hand over my mouth.

"God, I wish I was a serial killer right about now."

He drops his hand onto my shoulder instead, pulling me into him. "You know if you're a good girl I'll give you food."

Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it. "Okay dad."

Landon let's out a loud laugh, lightly pushing me away. "You just ruined a perfectly good moment."

"Call me Heidi Thompson; Killer of Good Moments."

"Too bad I can't." He shrugs. "You're actually the creator of all my good moments." He walks in front of me, leading the way.

I goofily smile at the back of him. God, I love him.

After a painful five minutes of walking, we finally reach a pretty lake. Landon sets his guitar on a bench and makes his way over to a little boat.