(6)

Downstairs, I heard the door opening. I wide my eyes in horror. Feeling my body trembling in fears.

"Oh, my god!" I mumbled to myself. I heard a knock on my window. I let out a gasp. Looking over at my window and saw nothing there or if it was anyone or anything on my window.

-JUNGKOOK POV-

I was about to eat when someone called me. I answered after seeing the name on screen.

"Hey Namj-" he cuts me off with his fast talks.

"Jungkook! Someone called me to tell you this! And i don't know who he is but i think he is some of your  bodyguards!" he was breathing hard and harsh over the line.

"What!? What dose he want!?" I shouts. This bastard better not mess with me.

"he only said that, that he was on the way to a girls house. And if you didn't show up at any time he might do something to her! And i don't know which girl he was talking about-" i hung up and dashed outside. I know exactly who it is. No other than her.

I got into the car and drove with high speed. Being arrived to her house and saw there was my fathers people around. I ran to the other way around, behind the house and there was a little open window. I then climbed up. For me, it was easy.

I knocked on the window to get her attention. I slipped and was about to fall. But i immediately moved away from window to being hit at the wall on my back. I cursed myself and hold properly. I then open the window and got inside. Seeing her room, it was nice. No time for this!

-Y/N POV-

I felt the fresh breeze came through my skin. I titled my head quickly up after hearing the footsteps. I gasped with wide eyes and tears starts to burst out.

"No, plsease don't-" He slammed his hand on my mouth. I shut my eyes tightly. I was scared to death.

"Hush. It's me. " he slowly removed his hand. I opened my eyes, discover Jungkook. In my messy room. Under the darkness, the moon was giving us enough small light from it.

"What...are you doing...here?" I asked staring at him. A tear dropped down my cheek. He was about to answer when someone was trying to open my door knob while saying in a deep tone.

"I know you are in here, just come out already. Don't make it hard for me."

"Jungkook. I'm scared. " my voice cracked and cried. I sobbed hard, before another comes, he slammed his hand on my mouth again.

"Stop crying. I'm here now. Nothing will happen as long as you listen to me. Such a crybaby. " he said slowly yet with a cold tone as always. Even for some reason i feel save. Here with him. "Let's go. " he said in a low tone.

"N-no, Jungkook! I can not do this!" I yell-whisper with shaking head. I jerked out of his grib.

"it is really easy." he said with his boring face.

"No, it's not! " I backed away and he grabs my arm, pushing me towards him. Too close.

"Wanna be catch or nah?" He said giving me his serious face. His breath hitting my chin. Looking deeply into my eyes.

"okay. I will do it. " i grabbed my phone, sliding it inside my pocket and was ready to climb down from window. Jungkook was behind me when I start to climb up the window. I put one leg out, and slowly followed by another too. I exhaled before inhaling.

"come on. We don't have that much time." he says.

"I don't think... I can't do it." I told him, feeling weak. He sighs. His arm were around my waist, holding on me tightly. What's happening to me? Something inside my stomach is tickling me.