(32)

Jimin secretly got to the rooftop on another building which was in front of the building where Y/N are. Taehyung and Yoongi goes behind the back building, to kill the others men. Namjoon and Seokjin comes with me to fight. Walking to where Daniel and his men are. Daniel were about to step forward when he got shoot with the others. I mumble,

"Good job, Jimin." Namjoon burst the door and got inside carefully. There was plenty of Rains men in here. They stare at us for a while.

"what's with the stare?" Seokjin say and they attack us. Seokjin took his guns in two hands and starts to shoot many as he has enough bullets. Namjoon stabs one by one with his favorite knife. I shoot and punch. Someone shoot Seokjin on his leg. He could not walk properly, Namjoon was helping him with the weight. We finished, seeing all the body on the floor with bloods over them. We fist bumps.

"shush..." I got close to the door, hearing low whispers. As i was about to open, Namjoon stopped me. He heard somthing from outside, Namjoon signed me to see, as i got out to see who it was. It was Taehyung and Yoongi.

"We finished them." Yoongi says, I nod and walked back to the door. There was nothing, nothing was heard anymore.

"Plan C."

-Y/N POV-

he splashed water on me and now I'm full awaken with many pains on my legs. The floor was full of blood, and my thigh was full of scars.

"you know, I hated your father so much. And still do. I searched all those years to find your mother but never did find her. She was nowhere to be found, and it angers me. But, right now. Like, right now at this moment I found my happiness!" he maniacally laughs. I didn't say anything. I'm hopeless. "Ah, I'm getting bored with those reactions of yours. I guess that's the end of your life then." I was only staring at him with my scary eyes.

-JK POV-

we open the door harshly while pointing with the guns. There was some mens playing cards and there was so much smoke here. After the big fight, i grabbed someone's collar and pointed gun at his head.

"Where. Is. He?" He shakes his head I'm fear. I shoot him on his leg. He groans loudly in pain and finally speaks.

"UP! On third Floor! " I pushed him on the ground and made our ways upstairs. After made it up, there was a scream, her screams. I burst the door with anger.

"No! Why you came just now!" He said turning around. Looking at me. "Can you belive I worked with you and knew everything about you and her?" he laughs. "it's funny! Oh? By the way! She is soon dying, you better hurry!" he sarcastic pleading. Without thinking I ran towards her when she flinch and yells.

"Jungkook no!" Something grabbed my foot, i gaze down seeing a circle robe, and everything was upside down. I look behind me to see the boys got control over by Rains men. Of course there is more. And of course He knew I was coming.

"Ah! it's gonna be so fun!" He says claping his hand.

"So, let's start with her foot!" he turns his back to me. "I did this to your father. So, this is going to be painful. Alright, dear?" he gets the knife ready.

"back off! Don't touch her!" I cannot stand seeing her like that. Her pale face, her smile is not even there, the blood, the smell, her tears.

"Wait, Wait! How about do it to her just like how i did to your mother?!"

"You bastard!" I screamed again, i look at her, her head was low, she is crying silently. I looked at members, they where kneeing down and their hands on the back of heads. I feel suffering watching this.

"Let's move to the chest." he moves the knife on her chest. I clenched my teeth. "your mother was begging me to stop. Because she couldn't imagine how you would live without her. Your father wasn't home, and when i killed her, he came back home, saw all the blood on her and on the floor." he points on the floor with his finger. He turns to face me. "He took the knife out from her stomach. And that's then you came, i like how you thought it was your father who killed her!" He laughed again.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. Feeling livid up. "bastard!" Y/n flinched from the sudden touch of the cold bloodly knife.

"No!" She begged.

"STOP! Just take me instead, Rain!" He stopped his track and looks at me again, shaking his head.

"nah, i want her. I want you to only watch!" He continue. He was about to cut her when a shoot came through the window, one of his man got shoot and the other one. He was shocked and stare at his other five men who where still alive. "WHAT IS THIS?!" He screamed at them, and turned back to me. Looking right at me into my eyes, and punched me on my stomach, he punched hard and many times. I coughed blood. Y/n yelled weakly.

"No! St–stop!"

"Oh! I love how you two defend each other. What a love scene I'm seeing. " he punched me again. The five men who were still alive, one of them got shoot on the head. Rain took a knife and grabbed Y/n's hairs and put the knife through her neck. My eyes widen.

"Make your friend to stop shooting or else." He speaks serious and i quickly looked over at the window, raising my arms and making a stop sign. He shoots one more again. I looked over at Y/ns neck, the blood is starting to come out a bit by bit

"you are going deep!" I shouted.

"then stop Your friend!" I again raised my hand and screamed.

"STOP!" he didn't stop, he shoots again. The bullet came right through the rope and i fall on the ground. I grabbed one of the dead mans gun and shoot on Rains arm, he groaned and backed away from her. The guard was about to shoot me when the bullet got through his head. I pointed the gun on Rains forehead.

"Got you." I say.

"you are just like your father. I hate him, I hate all of you!" when I was going to end him, a gunshot was heard and Taehyungs screams.

"Y/N!" I gaze over my shoulder, she was laying on the blood floor. No. I looked over the building. Jimin wouldn't do that. It could not be him.