71. celebrations

That's my boy😍
——————————————————————

For @timmys_pttr because of her request ;)

————————————————————————

Ella stared at her dress, she hadn't been out to a party in so long. Timmy had organised for all their friends to go to a club together. She ran her hands down the material as Lexie walked in, already dolled up.

"Hey honey bun, pre-drinks?" She handed her a shot, Ella downed it without hesitation. Lexie let out a cheer which made her laugh. "Come on, get dressed." She slapped her bum and sat down with the bottle of vodka.

Ella slipped out of her jumper and shorts and pulled on the dress, it was short black and silky. She knew Timmy would love it. The slit came to mid-thigh and showed off her tanned and glowing legs.

"Can you do my make up?" She asked, Lexie nodded and poured her another shot. Ella took it, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

Lexie painted Ella's face quickly but beautifully, Ella was always so jealous of how she could just do make up so flawlessly. Ella could watch countless make up tutorials but nothing would ever come of it.

"Done. You're gorgeous." She giggled, Ella grabbed her clutch and her black faux fur coat and they went out into the living room. Timmy and Matt were drinking beers.

Ella and Lexie sauntered over to them, Matt ran to Lexie and scooped her up while Timmy just enjoyed the view of Ella walking. She looked so confident and sexy in her dress.

"You're beautiful." He leant down and kissed her as his arm snaked around her waist. She let out a giggle and wiped her lipstick from his lips. He ignored her and leant down to kiss her again. "You taste like vodka" he chuckled before continuing to kiss her.

"Alright alright. Let's get going." Matt yelled, they all did as they were told and started to make their way to the club.

Ella scooted close to Timmy in the Uber, he put his arm around her and she grinned at the front of the car.

"It's our night baby" he squeezed her, excitedly. She did a little dance, moving her arms around. He joined in and they started dancing in the back of the Uber. They're dancing stopped though when they realised what was outside waiting for them.

"Shit, paparazzi." Timmy muttered, Ella rolled her eyes as she opened the door. Timmy smiled at the cameras while Ella tried not to make eye contact.

"Ella! Ella! Where's Milo tonight? What happened between you two? Ella!" One of them was yelling loudly in her ear. Timmy pushed Ella in front of him and put his hand out to the cameraman to make him stop.

Ella took every shot she was given, trying to loosen up. Milo's nomination was like a massive weight thrown onto her shoulders and she just needed a lot to try and loosen it.

The club was packed, everyone they knew was there along with a bunch of random people. Everyone was congratulating Ella and Timmy on their nomination, Timmy seemed like he was having the best time. He bobbed his head to the music as Ella gave her coat to a guy in the lobby.

Lexie appeared in a sparkly red dress, her boobs looked as if they could fall out at any moment. Timmy had his arm on Ella's waist as they looked for their separate area to everyone else.

"Come on." Lexie squealed, pulling Ella away from Timmy for a moment. He let her go, making his way over to their section where all their friends were. He took a shot and sat down next to his friend, Ansel, proceeding to watch Ella dance. She looked so pretty.