Chapter 10

Daisy-

I looked at Alex with my eyes open.

"M-my dad?"

He put his head on the steering wheel.

"Yes! Your dad!"

I started crying immediately. How could he! Suicide?!? He took the easy way out. He killed himself cause why? Why!?! But still that was my father. My daddy. Every though he didn't love me or showed any affection to me he still was my daddy.

Alex pulled the car over and grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I just cried into his shoulders. I feel so weak, so vulnerable.

"Shhh baby it's ok...it's ok." Alex whispered into my ear while rubbing circles on my back.

I wiped my eyes and lifted my head up high.

"Well he didn't care about me so I don't care. He took the easy way out of life and took his own life. What an idiot."

I jumped off Alexs lap and sat in the passenger side. Alex looked at me weird but proceeded on the road. We sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride to the restaurant. We got out and Alex walked in without me.

What a gentlemen....

He told the women the name and she gave us our table. I hate when I fight with Alex. I love him so much. Then there are days where I know I'm not good enough but he always tells me that I am. I always have a hard time believing him. Him, the Greek god and me.. A plain ole girl from New York. I knew we moved down here for some reason and now I see it...

It's Alex...

Thinking to myself I started to cry and Alex looked up at me.

"Babe? Babe, are you ok?"

"I love you Alex..."

"Baby I love you to what's wrong?"

"Alex I hate when we fight. I love you so much it's starting to hurt. I also think I'm not good enough for you. You have had girls throw themselves at you for years. Why me? I'm plain. I'm a nothing....then I remembered I was put here for a reason. And the reason is you Alex."

"Daisy...you are everything I have ever wanted and anything I will ever need. The moon goddess put you in my life for a reason. We are mates, lovers, we were made for each other since the day that we were born. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. Yeah I have had girls throw themselves at me but I don't want them. I want you and only you. When can you see that? I'm still afraid you are going to leave me..."

"Why would I ever do that? I could never leave you!"

"I don't know Daisy...I feel like I'm not good enough for you."

"What would ever make you think that?"

His face was stern. God damn his stubbornness. He stood up and left our table. A few minuets later he came back and grabbed my hand.

"Come. Let's go home."

I did not want to argue with him. He already scared me enough as it is. I wonder what would make him think that he's not good enough for me.

We got home and I ran to get Roman. I took him upstairs and put him to bed. Alex was in his office and did not want to come out so I decided to go to bed. It looks like he doesn't even want to talk to me.

I laid in bed thinking about Alex. I love him so much it hurts. When I'm not with him I feel incomplete. He's my everything. He is my knight in shining armor. I could never let him go. I don't feel good enough for him. Thinking about this brings me to tears. We have a child together, it's our little family. I got out of my bed and went to Alex's office.

I knocked on his door and I heard his restless voice say come in. He looked tired, sad, confused. My poor little Alex. He saw me and his shoulders relaxed.

"You have been crying..."

"Alex I love you! Why can't you see that I love you more than anything! You are my everything. You make me complete. Baby I love you more than life itself. We were made for eachother and no one can take you away from me. I'm never letting you go. Why did you think you weren't good enough for me?"

"Have you looked in a mirror lately?"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a full length mirror.

"Look at your skin"

He raised my arm up and kissed every inch of my arm.

"Your body is perfect."

He ran his hands up and down my body.

"Your hair is so silky."

He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Your neck and shoulders are beautiful."

He kissed my shoulders slowly.

"Every man wants you. You're beautiful."

He turned me around and kissed me with so much passion.

"Alex baby I'm never going to leave you."

"How do I know that? Do you see how every man wants you? You're so god damn beautiful. Please don't ever leave me."

He got on his knees in front of me.

"Alex, I will never leave you."

I got on me knees also. His face was in his hands. I removed his hands from his face and he looked at me.

"What will I have to do Alex to make sure you know that I will never leave you?"

"Marry Me."

----------------

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter! But hey it's an update!

Vote and Comment!