Chapter 22

Here is Melissa!! She is so beautiful!

Alrighty since people were telling me to update I guess I shall!

So my friend came up with the ship names of Chase and Alex!

Dlex and Caisy!!

So which one are you for?

Comment below!!

Daisy-------

The next morning I woke up in my boyfriends arms. The place I want to be for the rest of my life.

Everyone in the pack was excited that I was back and fulfilling the duties of Luna.

Honestly that's huge. I'm like the mother of the pack. Roman was excited that he was going to get his own room! He also made a lot of friends since he was here.

We got him enrolled in the pack school where to my surprise the same teacher teaches here.

Roman says he likes this school much better than the one in New York.

Alex told me that today all the kids are going to be starting to train and he will be busy with them for a few hours.

"Daisy...get up we have stuff to do."

That's right. I have stuff to do.

"Alex...5 more minutes..."

"You said that 20 minutes ago."

He was right I better get up but I don't want to leave his arms. His body is so warm.

When I finally got up I went to take a shower. I always love taking a shower because it gives me time to think about life and what I want to do.

When I finally got out I had to pick a modest outfit for I will be around people all day.

"Ok Daisy. You will report to my mothers room for a little talk on what your life is going to be like from now on . Daisy I'm so glad you decided to come back with me I missed you." He said while coming over to me and hugging me. "Ok babe I have to go. I'll see you tonight. Love you."

I said "love you to" back quickly before I went to get Roman.

When I got to his room he was sitting quietly on his bed watching tv. "Hey Bud ready to go?"

He nodded at me and came and grabbed my hand. It's a sense of pride when you have a child and I loved the feeling.

"Alright I packed you lunch in the front pocket and your signed paper is in the blue paper and oh! Don't forget to give to teacher this letter ok?"

He nodded and ran off with his friends. Gosh he's growing up so fast. I don't like it.

I ran to the kitchen quickly and grabbed a banana and went up to Gracie's room. (I can't remember if I named Alexs mom already or not sooo it's not Gracie.)

I knocked on her door and she answered and gave me a hug.

"Hello Hun."

"Hey! I'm really excited to be here today and learn my duties!"

She nodded and grabbed my hand inside her room. I sat down in one of her chairs.

"Now this isn't going to be super long so don't worry." She started off. "First of all I'm really excited that you came back. Now Luna is a big big job. This pack is very large and sometimes I don't even know how I did it. First of all the Luna is like a mother. If anyone is hurt you go to the immediately even if they are in the hospital or at their house. We tend to children and always love playing with them or just show them love. Now with Alex you need to remember he works very hard and he will get tired so its your job as the Luna and his girlfriend to also help him not be as stressed. Now we will also have some assignments assigned to you by Alex which won't be very hard I promise."