Sparks Part 1

It would be correct to assume you aren't good at dating. You had one serious boyfriend in college and he was very into the club scene. The smell of cigarettes and the bitter sting of whisky became a ritual with both of you. 

Inevitably, you realize that you don't have much in common other then animalistic sex and skeletons in your closet that you both hid from each other. You break up on a Wednesday, in front of a claw machine at the grocery story. How anticlimactic considering the intensity of the flame you once held for each other.

Two years later, you sat at your vanity attempting to make even looking winged eyeliner and failing miserably. "Tae, I don't see why I absolutely have to do this. What if we have nothing in common? What if he doesn't show up?"

Frowning, your roommate Tae walks behind you holding Yeontan and letting the small pup cover him in kisses. He gently place him down on the carpet and looks at your reflection in the mirror.

"You'll be fine. I think you're overthinking something as simple as a blind date. You're not marrying the guy, y/n." He grabs your dark brown hair and your curling iron and starts fixing the back portion of your hair into loose curls.

The years had both harden and soften your personality; a constant reflection of your choices of your youth. Your desire for attention had turned internally and now existed a desire to be left alone. Fear? Perhaps. You once gave your heart and found it crush in your former lover's hands.

"What's his name again? Yoongi?"
"Mhm. I think you guys have more in common then I thought." He smiled and gently turned your head towards his, gazing into your eyes.

"And if it doesn't work out, come home and we'll be waiting for you, with bated breath."
——————

As you prepared to exit the apartment, you took one finally look at in the mirror. Dark black tights, a tan box pleat skirt that stop around mid thigh, a black turtle neck and your favorite coat. The cold autumn wind prevented you from dressing in anything more revealing.

As you step outside and lock your door, a black car pulls up and a tall blonde man steps out and walking to the other side, opens the door. "Welcome Ms. y/n. Your date is expecting you promptly and thought it would be safer to send me to pick you up then have your drive in the snow and rain."

He's not here himself? Hm. The fancy car is definitely more then I'm used to. Although, if he's a dud, I won't have anyway to escape until the date is over. 

In your step, out of the cold and into a black leather interior, which despite the heat felt harsher then the wind and snow.

Considering Yoongi was one of Tae's friends and bandmates, you weren't scared. You trusted Taehyung with your life. After all, Tae took you in when your relationship ended and refused to let you pay him rent. You did your part here and there, despite his grumblings of how he loved taking care of you and coming home to you.

"You do enough existing in my life, ma petit." He whispered in your ear as you cried over his kindness during your first couple weeks moving in to his home.

——————-
You step out and into a softly light restaurant.
Elegant. Old fashioned. Definitely not expected. A movie would have been easier. As you turn to look at your surroundings, you don't pay attention and run right into a blonde young man with dark eyes and dark clothing. You end up right in his arms, unknowingly.

"Careful, kitten. We just met and I've already had to save you from falling." He smirks and looks into your eyes. You look into his dark eyes, immediately wanting to know everything about him.

He gently lets you go and introduces himself. His sudden distance makes you desire for something you haven't felt in a long time.

"I'm Yoongi. You must be y/n? I apologize for Tae's intensity at this blind date. I get the feeling you were roped into too?"

Your body relaxes at the idea of both of you finding this an awkward situation. "Yes. I don't really date anymore. Bad history."

Yoongi places his hand in the small of your back and leads you to a secluded table. As you get settled, he says "I don't date either."

Part of you wanted to ask why, but he didn't openly offer it, so it doesn't seem like it was up for discussion. You let it go for now.

——————
Both of you drank a lot, but not lose lucidity. He told you about his studio and you told him about your students and your classroom. As the evening passed, you sat down near a fireplace together and a sudden shift in the mood occurred. You spent most of the evening coyly finding ways to get closer to him.

"I have a question for you," Yoongi whispered into your ear as you felt wetness down below.

You smile and continue to listen. "Let me kiss you. I've wanted to kiss you all evening and I can tell you want it too." Yoongi smiles and places his wine glass down.

"What makes you think that? That's pretty confident considering we just met."

He grins as takes a final sip of wine. "Your body language, the way you sit and how you caressed my hand through dinner. Am I wrong?"

Blushing, (something you wish you could control) "I'll let you, if you answer one question. Why don't you date?"

He moves closer to you on the couch and grabs your chin. "Being an idol makes it hard to hold anything long term. Women and men get jealous and I'd rather focus on making music and traveling."

His face so close to yours, you started to bite your lip and he grunts. "Kitten, you're going to make it hard for me to want just a kiss."

You had to make a choice. Give in to this mysterious performer and risk getting hurt? But at this rate, if he were to touch you... His fingers would slide right in, an act that you desperately craved.

"My home is nearby. I think we need privacy before I rip those tights off and fuck you endlessly," he growled.

Grabbing your wrist, you were whisked away to  back to the black car that picked you up. Soon pulling up to a tall building with dark windows.  Images of being fucked from behind against the windows of the tall building suddenly flooded your mind. You were a bit of a pervert but you did a good job of hiding it. But not apparently well enough.

"What naughty thoughts does my kitten have?"

What had you just walked into?