Sparks Part 2

He led you into a private elevator up to the 20th floor. In the past, a prospective romance didn't intimidate you in the least. But as you walk into his sanctuary, you realized you might in over your head. You pulled your skirt a little lower as you did not want to seem too eager to jump into bed with him. But as he grab your hand and walked you through the precipice, your heart beat with an old familiar friend; desire.

Spotless. His home was the epitome of simplicity and cleanliness. He's definitely a musician, you thought; noting the piano and viola near the window looking out onto all of Seoul. Images of his bandmates, and awards they had won throughout the years covered shelves on a mantle close by.

You gazed at them, realizing that there was a part of him you would never understand. That part that is admired by so many, that individuals must seems so small when you've reached such great highs.

"You look at my career with such sadness in your eyes. Smile kitten. I love what I do."
You turn and instantly see Yoongi walking towards you, cornering you like the prey you had become.

Breathing in and out, you felt yourself suddenly aware of his proximity. He stared into your eyes and whispered. "This can be what you want it to be. Either a meaningless fuck where we let reveal all the torrid desires during one passing moment, or a beginning into something much darker."

His expression filled with lust, you simply nod and quietly whisper. "I aim to please, sir." Knowing that you had just signed away the last part of hope you held inside your heart.

Suddenly, his lips are upon yours and you begin to moan as he lift you up and you wrap your legs around him. "I want to get you out of these clothes now. He placed you on his bed as he began to unbutton his dark fitted dress shirt, revealing how fit he really is. He pulled at your tights roughly and moving any thin layers of fabric that stopped him, began to touch you, gently rubbing his fingers against you, feeling your wetness.

"Please don't stop." You whisper between moans and you feel his head lower then previously. As he made a trail of kisses on your inner thigh, like fireworks you felt his tongue tasting you. "You taste so sweet," he grunted as you grabbed the bedsheets, feeling your temperature rising.

"I'm about to come if you keep going", you scream out as he began to eat you out with more intensity. He looked up at your from between your legs and smiled, "do you think that you're allowed to yet?" He raised himself up and unbuttoned his pants, revealing how thick he was as he grabbed a condom from his nightstand, ripping the package open and putting it on. He began to rub the tip of his cock against your entrance as he then entered you. You feel his girth inside you as you adjust to how big he is and how long you have been without a proper fuck.

"Baby, I'm not hurting you am I?" You shake your head as he begins to move in and out of you with a new sense of urgency.

The faster he moved, the louder the bang of the headboard of his bed against the wall. You whimper and cry out before feeling his fingers rubbing your clit as you feel yourself finally let go while his member continues to enter you.

"I'm about to come, Princess. You feel too damn good tonight." He began to kiss you fervently as he began to grunt and moan louder, spilling himself into the condom.

"Next time, I want to fuck you raw. Can we?" You felt so amazing, I need to experience all of you." He lays next you and pulls you to his side.  You kiss him gently and suddenly you knew that you wouldn't be heading home anytime soon tonight.