MY WOMAN(Part - 5)

Aditya reached home,  changed to his tracks and slept peacefully as he had a tiring day.....

Priya pretended to sleep as pooja entered the room,  but she knows priya enough....
Pooja also know that priya is upset with her behavior,  she herself felt she over reacted, priya's concern is justified as its late night,  she shouldn't have shouted at her but she is too pissed at priya to think evenly....
Pooja went and hugged priya from back side,  who is sleeping with the duvet over her head....
Pooja - I know u aren't sleeping so put a stop to ur act...
Priya(removing the duvet from her head)  - let's talk tomorrow pooja,  I am tired and I have to leave early tomorrow....
Pooja - but I can't sleep peacefully knowing u r angry with me...
Priya (smiles) - I can never get angry with u pooja.... Hm just upset with the way u reacted....
Pooja(guilty) - I know I over reacted,  and I am sorry about that,  u know my short temper.... I was already pissed as two cab drivers cancelled and while booking another one u called so I outbursted at u.... I am really sorry
Saying this pooja kisses priya's cheek tightly.....
Priya - it's okay pooja and thank you for making me talk to aditya.... I know how much u hate to communicate with strangers but u did it for me.....
Pooja - oh hello,  I did it to save my ears from ur continuous ranting.....
Priya - ok ok,  now sleep, I have to get up early....
Pooja - haha look who's talking,  I get up early than u.....but do u find me crying for sleep??
Priya - that's because u don't love ur sleep,  but I do.... Infact i'm crazy about only two things in this world....
Pooja - I know talli(meri ma),  one is ur dad and the other is sleep.... Now sleep,  I won't disturb u....
Priya - acha,  pooja u don't have to make breakfast early as tomorrow is Thursday and I would be fasting...
Pooja - ok.... But take care... U will become weak... Atleast drink coconut water...
Saying this pooja too laid down beside priya and slept hugging her....

The next morning,  Aditya finished his daily routine and left to office,  samrat and shanaya too woke up,  freshened up and went out for roaming.....

Priya woke up early freshened up,wore a beautiful white churidar went and offered prayers to God for half an hour,  dried her hair with a hair drier as her hair is long and thick,  so takes time to dry,  she doesn't like to leave her hair,  so after drying them, she made a French flat with her hair,  applied Kajol, lip balm and bindi, below which she put a little bit of sindhur(kumkum)and left for the day without knowing how many hearts she is going to kill......
(I'm attaching a picture for ur reference,  about sindhur, don't imagine her to be priya)

She finished her work fast and left for the day....
She reached her flat,  got freshened up,  wore a simple pink saree, bangles, a gold chain with A locket, and left for the temple.... She called pooja to know whether she would join or not but she said that she would get late and asked her to go ahead as she had to break her(priya) fast too....
Priya agreed and went to the nearby baba temple,  offered prayers,  took the prasaad and broke her fast.....
She called her father and talked to him for a while and left from there to her flat but on her way,  her dearest friend and a brother from IIM called her and told that he is in Hyderabad and he wants to meet her..... She is more than excited to meet him.... He is a baby brother to priya,  every year she tied rakhi to him along with her brother.... She loves him a lot and vice versa...... So she asked the driver to reach the said mall thinking to eat something after she goes home.... She just had a piece of prasaad and nothing else from morning so feeling a little bit weak but ignored it as she is very much happy to see him after almost a year,  he was her junior,  after she left the college,  she didn't meet him but is in touch with him through phone.....