Ch. 6- He's Back ✔️

(Alice's pov)

I hear thundering steps coming up the stairs and him calling my name.

Angel! Angel!

But I sit there balling my eyes out while looking at the dead flowers, some pictures of me, and a note:

Stop running away from me!

You'll be mine soon.

Love,
Your stalker

"Why .ca-nt he lea-ve me al-one!" I scream through my sobs. I feel arms around from behind making me feel safe.

"Who won't?" He asks angry I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest and continue to cry. I don't think he minds because he immediately puts his arm around and comforts me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

After I have calmed down a little he takes his thumb and runs it across my cheek wiping my tears.

"Now will you tell me what's going on?" he asks looking at me concerned. I sigh and nod.

We walk over to my bed when I take a seat he lifts me up and puts me on his lap and I try not to blush. I keep looking down at the ground because I don't want to see his reaction.

"It all started about 3 years ago. I was at my house with my mom and the doorbell rang my mom asked me to get it. When I opened the door there was a package at the door. I brought it over to the table and when I opened it. It had some pictures of me with a note from my stalker." I say and look at him. His fists are in balls and looks angry.

I caress his face with my hand which seems to calm him down. Which I'm glad cause I don't like to see him angry.

When he calms down I continue "After that happened I tried sleeping but couldn't and when I did I got nightmares silo I moved away from my parents to keep them safe, but he kept finding me every time I moved. I finally thought I lost him but he's back." I break down at the last two words.

He just holds me while I cry.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

After I calmed down my stomach started to growl which made me really embarrassed so I hid my face in his neck while he laughed.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, and he nods.

We both stand up and I take his hand and lead him down the stairs.

When we arrive to the kitchen he sits down at one of my stools and I head to the pantry. I grab some pasta and a jar of sauce.

I grab a pot from under the cabinet and bring it to the sink. Once it's filled I bring it over to the stove and turn on the burner. I feel his eyes on me, but they don't feel creepy they feel comforting.

Once it starts to boil I put the pasta in and stir it till it's perfectly al denta.

I drain the pasta and put the sauce in. I grab some bowls from one of my cabinets and put some in each.

I grab some forks from a drawer and hand him his bowl. He nods to me and I know he is thanking me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

After we finish eating I asked if he wanted to watch a movie and he said sure. I'm tired but I don't want to be alone and he makes me feel safe.

I decide to put in fast and the furious 7. I walk over to the couch and see him laying down he pats the space in front of him. I lay down in front of him and he puts an arm around my waist.

Halfway through the movie I fall asleep. I feel myself being lifted and put on something soft and something cuddling me, so I snuggle up to it.