Ch. 20- unexpected

(Colton's pov)

Its been a couple of weeks since we rescued Angel and had to deal with the trash.

Flashback:

I enter the shed where we deal with the assholes who hurt anyone one we love or who are bastards in general and would anyone innocent.

I see all my brothers surrounding trevor except breaker who is in the corner. He's the who gets rid of the bodies.

Trevor has his hand tied to a pole and is dangling with his head down looking at the ground.

I walk up to the the weapons table and grab one of the knifes that are in a row. I walk over to his limp body.

"Wake him up." I say and a second later water is being dumped on him. He trashes for a second let looks up at me and glares at me.

"You can't do this!" He yells and thrashes around.

"Yes I can."

After that all that is heard in the shed is a lot of screams and a body slump to the floor.

Flashback ended

All of her bruises and the gash on her leg have almost healed.

I'm on way to take angel on a date since the rescue we really haven't had any alone time.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Angel's pov)

"Mom he'll be any minute can you pick a shoe already." I say while shaking my head.

"Sorry honey but you have to look great tonight." She says with a big smile while she hands me a pair of siler pumps.

"Colton says I always look great." I say putting my last heel on.

"This time its different." She says

"What-" I start to say but am cut off when I hear the doorbell.

"He's here" mom says excitedly.

I walk to the front door and open it to see Colton in a white button shirt, black pants, and a leather jacket.

"You l-look amazing." He smiles at me.

"Thank you, you look handsome." I say and reach up and peck his lips.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod.

We say goodbye to my parents and walk over to a car. Car?

"Queenie let me borrow her car for the night because I didn't want you on a bike with dress." He says and I smile.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

We pull up to a park, its late outside so no one is here.

We start walking through some trees until I see a little clearing. Its beautiful. There's a blanket on the ground with a basket and some plates set up with candles in between them.
There are light hanging from the trees.

"Its beautiful" I say in amazement.

"Thank you, lets eat." He says pulling towards the blanket. 

We sit down and he start taking things out the basket and setting them down on the plates. There is some bbq chicken sandwiches, some fruit and crackers, and some sparkling grape juice. I told him earlier that it is my favorite beverage.

"Did you make these" I ask him smilimg. He nods while pouring our drinks.

I bite into my sandwich and moan at the taste of it. I see him smirk and puff out his chest making me laugh.

"I'm glad I can make food for my woman." He says popping a grape into his mouth.

"Here how about we do a game." I say while grabbing a grape.

"You have to catch the grape with your mouth." He nods understanding. I hold the grape up and try tossing it at his mouth. Key word try. It ends up going past his head on the ground making me laugh and he chuckles too.

He picks up a grape and aims at my mouth and tosses it so I it lands right into my mouth.

"You have really good aim." I say taking a sip of my juice.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After I finish my food he stands reaching into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He hits a button and sets in on the ground.

"Dance with me?" He says holding out his hand. I nod and put my hand in his.

He puts his hands on my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest.

We sway to music feeling eachothers warmth and holding each other.

"Alice" he says making me look up at him.

"You have been the most amazing thing in my life ever since we first met and I know that will continue for the rest of our lives, so." He goes on one knee and reaches into his pocket.

I start to tear up and put my hands over my mouth.

"So, I dont want to waste anymore time, Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Marry me?" He says holding the ring out.

I stand there shocked for a second but finally answer.

"Yes, yes, I will mary you." I answer him falling to my knees. I grab his face and give a him a passionate kiss.

We pull away and grabs the ring and puts on my finger. I'm now crying because I get to marry this amazing biker man.

This is the ring: