2.

ᴘᴏʟᴏ ɢ

I was in the Stu, finishing the hook to my song " Hollywood "

A nigga been trying to put sum shit together all day, but I finally put the lil song together.

I usually be trying to do shit off the top of my head, ion be writing a lot, unless I'm really feeling some type of way or sum.

" This shit fire ku ", my homeboy Blast said.

I nodded my head, as I listened to the song get played back.

I had my little sister and some of my homies in here listening to it with me.

My homies always let me kno if my shit sound right or not.

" Sooo you've been texting ya girl?", Isis said.

" I told you she ain my girl , we just met. But imma FaceTime her in a min ", I said.

"  You need a girlfriend or something because you've never brought a girl home to mama ", Isis said.

I shook my head.

" Them hoes be temporary , that's why ", I said.

Her and my homies swear me and this girl dating or sum and we just started talking.

I haven't even met her ass in person yet and I probably won't.

I decided to text her to see if she busy or not so we can FaceTime.

Polo☺️
Wyd shawty?

Taty😋
Just finished doing sum hair.. wassup?

Polo☺️
Damn I forgot you told me you do hair , lemme see lol & im trying to see if you wanna FaceTime 👀

Taty😋