4.

ᴘᴏʟᴏ ɢ

I swear when I seen Taty ass in person, I was ready to be all over her

But I gotta remember we bestfriends and shit.

But she should know Wassup by the way I be flirting with her ass.

She prolly don't think nun of it tho.

After we finished eating and shit, we went back to her crib.

Right now I was sitting on her bed, as she was in the bathroom changing.

" I ain't gone lie, I ain't never took no female on no date ", I said.

And I was deadass. I'm too hood for that shit, but Taty different.

" You deadass? Honestly, this was my first date .. I'm usually not dudes type", she said, as she opened the door.

" Mane ion believe that. You beautiful as fuck ma", I said, as I looked at her.

All I could look at was her body, that shit was looking right.

" Take a picture it'll last longer", she said, smirking.

Shit, she ain't say nun but a work.

I took my phone out with the quickness and went to my camera and took a picture, as she posed.

I had to post my bestfriend, with her thick ass.

liked by gabriellesworld, lildurk, and 34,000 others

polo.capalot: yeah , she bad 😍 @tatyiannam

lildurk: this ya girl brudda? You got a baddie on ya hands 🥶

polo.capalot: @lildurk not yet, but soon 🤫

gabriellasworld: wheeew bestie 😰😍

She was looking at me smiling , when she realized I posted her.

" And I'm not really that cute to these niggas here.. they like the little petite girls and I'm thick Hell.", she said.

" That's what I like, what a little skinny girl gone do for me? A nigga already skinny ", I said, chuckling.

" That's interesting .. but I forgot you from Chicago so its different. But what you mean , soon?", she said, as she stood in front of me.

I pulled her between my legs.

" I meant what I said shorty. You gone be mine soon ", I said, looking up at her.

" Boy don't play with me because I'm not trying to play games with no nigga", she said, rolling her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

" I ain't gone play with nobody I really want shorty ", I said.

" Well you better stick by your word. You staying?", she asked.

" Yeah if ya want me too ", I said , as I pulled her down to me and kissed her lips softly.

She surprised me when she deepened the kiss, then pulled away.

" Boyyyy.. you might not need to sleep in my bed ", she said, giggling, as she got out of my embrace and laid in the bed.

Yeah that kiss prolly got her ass feeling some type of way.

" Girl I ain't gone try no shit", I said as I pulled my forces off and pulled my pants off.

I had shorts on under them so don't think nun.

I got up and laid next to her.

And her ass wanna be slick and have her back towards me, with her ass all on me.

Mannn shorty gone get fucked up playing with me.

ᴛᴀᴛʏɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ

I can't lie it felt good to finally have some to hold you at night

Something I haven't had in a while, so it feels so new to me.

But I think I should him in.. I won't never know how it is, until I try a relationship out with him, honestly.

It might be what I need..

To be continued 💞