Reunited ll

"What do you think they are in this place?" Dinah asked as they went back to the guest room.

"No idea." Normani said and Dinah hugged her.

"What did you put in the locket?" Dinah asked and Normani opened it to reveal a picture of Dinah.

"My other half." Normani said making Dinah smile.

"Great, are you ready to be an aunt?" Dinah asked and Normani nodded.

"They are going to have a cute ass baby." Normani said and Dinah agreed.

"Boss already loves Lauren, he would never hurt her." Dinah stated and Normani laughed.

"Of course, he just hides it." Normani said and they laughed.

They just chatted and cuddled.

"Hmm. Okay." Dinah said making Normani giggle.

"Okay, tell me something you haven't told, Laur." Normani said and Dinah thought for a second.

"That's impossible." Dinah joked and Normani rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, there have to be something." Normani said and Dinah nodded.

"Yeah, there is one actually." Dinah said and Normani was eagered to know.

"Really, what is it?" Normani asked.

"Well, when I was 10 years old, I use to sing and I still do." Dinah said and Normani smiled.

"That's awesome, why didn't you tell her?" Normani asked and Dinah shrugged.

"It seemed uncool." Dinah said.

"That's not uncool, singing is life." Normani said and Dinah smiled.

"It truly is." Dinah said.

"But, you have to tell her." Normani said and Dinah nodded.

"Yeah, thanks. You are my world." Dinah said hugging Normani and she hugged back.

"Oh, I miss you so much." Normani said and Dinah smiled.

"I miss you too." Dinah said kissing Normani making them fall backwards and Dinah straddled her waist.

"Hey..." Alejandro said, but quickly turned around making Dinah get off of Normani.

"I'm sorry." Dinah said and he waved it off.

"I was looking for my daughter." Alejandro said and Dinah shrugged.

"No idea where she is." Dinah said and Alejandro thanked her.

"Hey, looking for me?" Camila asked and he nodded.

Alejandro closed the door and remembered to knock from now on.

"That was close." Dinah said and Normani nodded.

Dinah rushed and locked the door then jumped back on the bed. Normani brought her into another kiss and Dinah straddled her again. Stripping off their clothes and enjoying each other touch, they ended with them cuddling and they were both feeling great.

"That was amazing." Normani said drawing circles in Dinah's skin.

"Is it to early to say, I love you?" Dinah asked and Normani shook her head.

Normani moved to kiss Dinah on the lips and Dinah kissed back, obviously.

"I love you too." Normani said connecting their lips again.

They fell asleep and when they awoken, they took a quick shower and rushed down stairs to the smell of food.

"Hey guys." Camila greeted as Lauren rested her head on the counter.