Squad

"Lo, are you okay?" Camila asked playing in her hair while sitting on her lap as Lauren lay her head on her chest.

"Yeah." Lauren said pulling away so she can face Camila.

"I know when you are lying to me, Lo." Camila said cupping her face.

"It's just hard, I always see her face and have flashbacks when she was shot right in front of me." Lauren said closing her eyes to not let the tears fall.

"I love your eyes, don't close them." Camila said and Lauren opened them making them glisten.

"Guys, sorry to interrupt, but your dad/boss want to talk to us." Dinah said and they nodded.

"Let's go." Camila said and they got up to walk to the room everyone was sitting.

"Okay, we have another mission for you and it's in Canada." Alejandro said.

"What?!" Camila and Normani yelled.

"No way." Normani said.

"Yeah, I'm not letting them go to Canada." Camila said.

"Good, y'all are going with them." Sinu said.

"What?!" Lauren and Dinah yelled this time.

"You must be mistaken." Dinah said.

"Boss, you are sending your daughter to Canada and she's pregnant. Are you crazy?" Lauren asked.

"I'm going to have to agree." Ally said.

"Listen, all of 5 of you are going." Jerry stated.

"You have to find Patricia." Alejandro said.

"What's the deal?" Lauren asked.

"1 million dollars, split between the 5 of you." Jerry said and Dinah looked at Lauren for approval.

"Fine, but if we can't manage to get her without any problems, death will be involve." Lauren said getting up and walked out the room.

"I'll be right back." Dinah said.

"When do we leave?" Normani asked.

"An hour from now, now 59 minutes." Jerry said.

"Why can't you do this yourself?" Ally asked.

"Because we are preparing you for the real world, this world is peaceful. It's either kill or be killed." Alejandro said.

"Okay, we'll go get ready." Camila said.

"Thanks for the money for the church." Ally said.

"No problem, it was Normani plan at first." Camila explained.

"I'll thank her too." Ally said.

"Let's go meet up her in your room." Camila said and Ally nodded.

When they were walking by, they stop to see Lauren and Dinah discussing something while getting the guns set.

"You know whatever happens it's them before us." Dinah said.

"I know." Lauren said shooting in the pillow making Dinah sigh.

"Look, I know you are mad about them letting Camila go." Dinah said.

"Damn right, Dinah she is carrying our child." Lauren said.

"And she makes decisions for herself." Dinah said.

"He let his own 17 year old daughter who is pregnant go on a trip where we are most likely going to kill someone right in front of them." Lauren said letting the load of bullets into the pillow.