Always And Forever! - Part 5

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day at hospital..........

Police comes to arrest Virat. Everyone gets shocked seeing police in their hospital.

Cops arrested Virat and taking him to the station. Everyone is like 'What the hell is happening here' look on their faces.

At the same time both Reyansh and Sanisha came there. Sanisha looks at him and feels satisfied. She comes near him and gives a tight slap on his face.

"You deserve it" Says Sanisha.

Reyansh is proud of his wife seeing her bold.

Everyone starts thinking that because of Sanisha only Virat was arrested and starts to gossip about how Sanisha and Virat fought about something and now she is taking revenge on him by bedding Reyansh. Reyansh is also dancing on her fingers.

After few days.......

Everything was great in those days. Reyansh and Sanisha's relationship is also growing they became very close. They are getting to know each other more and more.

They started to spend time with each other. During lunch breaks also they started to eat with each other either in his cabin or in her cabin.

While these two are happy with each other, the staff gossiping became more and more.
The rumours are.....

'Did you see them they are spending hours and hours together in a closed room. Who knows what they are doing'

'Look! How shameless that Dr. Sanisha is. She is married but now having an extra marital affair '

'I feel bad for her husband '

'She is such a characterless lady'

'She even took revenge on Dr. Virat by using mr. Reyansh.'

...........

One fine day.........

When Reyansh is on his way to his cabin he heard few nurses bad mouthing his wife. His anger has no bounds.

He immediately calls his assistant.......

"What the hell is happening in this hospital????? " he shouts on his assistant.

"Sir...... I didn't understand " he shivers.

"From when this is happening. " he asks his assistant.

"What, sir?" Assistant is still confused.

"All are pointing their fingers towards my wife and I had no idea about it till now." Reyansh is very furious.

"What happened sir?" The assignment asked.

"You know about it right?" Reyansh Asks his assistant.

"I'm not understanding anything sir. " the assistant is still confused.

"You know about the rumours going on in this hospital about my wife, right?" Reyansh Asks his assistant.

"Sir ...... actually......" he was unable to speak.

"Tell me exactly what all they r speaking about my wife. I need to know everything. " Reyansh Says.

"Sir....... This all started on the day when you both were hugging in this cabin.
Some people heard when Dr. Sanisha and I were speaking sir. I don't know exactly what happened sir but I heard them say that Dr. Sanisha is having an extra marital affair. And also, that she is just using you for her needs and all sir. " he tells him.