Always And Forever! - Part 7

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In their room......

Sanisha's thoughts.....'how can I wear his clothes. It will me very awkward. What should I do now?'

'Then who asked you to not pack your clothes?' His brain comes into the conversation.

'Just shut up. What were you doing? It's your work to remind me na.' She shouts at her brain.

'I was way too excited to spend time with my husband ' her brain reply's.

'Oyeee!!!! He is my husband. Don't think too much now'

'Stupid he is our husband ok now?'

'No!!!!! I don't want to share him with anyone. Even it's my own brain.' Sanisha replies to her brain.

'Aha..... let's see' her brain smirks.

After her conversation with her brain she finally picks Reyansh's Clothes and leaves to washroom.

She wears both his shirt and pants. His shirt reached to her midthigh length. Coming to his pants it's too loose for her. She tried to wear them but they are not staying in its place.

With no other option she doesn't wear his pants. Later she comes out her washroom she takes place in front of the mirror and removing her makeup.

...........................................

After clearing everything Reyansh comes to his room. Seeing the view in front of him his heart skipped a beat. His breath struck in his throat.

His wife standing in front the mirror in his black shirt which reached to her mid midthigh.

There is a new desire which is raised in him. He is unable to control his feelings towards his wife. He urging to do many things with her. Now his desires are over powering his love.

Without his knowledge he took steps towards her.

Sanisha is so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice her husband is in the room. She suddenly jerks feeling someone's arms around her waist. Later relaxes realising that it is none other than her husband. She relaxes in his touch.

She gets alerted realising her dress. She feels shy sensing his gaze on her. She tries to cover her legs by pulling her shirt down.

"You are looking hot in my shirt or should I say sexy." Whispers in her ears. Now her face turned into deep red.

"Are you planning to kill me Sanisha" he speaks in husky voice. She doesn't know what to Says. She is blushing like anything now.

"Why are you looking this beautiful? I'm unable to control myself" he says.

He then turns her around his gaze immediately goes to her lips then looks into her eyes. She immediately closes her eyes taking it as a signal he smashes his lips on her. It is not a light kiss. It is a passionate one with full of desire, love, care and so many emotions.

This kiss turned into a small make out session. They break their kiss to breath. He then kisses her forehead and hugs her.

"It's late, you must be tired. Take rest I will just come. " he says Nd leaves to washroom taking his PJ's.

After sometime he comes out washroom and sees his wife sleeping peacefully and silently slips into the bed beside her taking her into his embrace.

Next day morning.............

Reyansh wakes up to the beautiful view of his wife's face who is sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He smiles seeing her innocent face and then yesterday's events flash's in his mind that kiss and her tomato colour face.