5

Rosé POV:
I'm walking down to the elevator because I told the girls to go ahead. My parents phoned.

I put on one of my ear buds in and wait in front of the elevator.
It's coming from the 6th floor so I know it'll be a minute. I take out my phone and text Jisoo unnie.

Rosé 🌹:
Jisoo unnie I'm waiting for the elevator and I'll be right up.

Jisoo🐥:
Okay . We will be waiting. Lisa getting is some sprite.

Rosé 🌹:
Okay thank you.

At that moment the elevator open and I stepped in and pressed 3. I look up to see a guy running towards me.

Y/n: "Please hold the elevator" he said in a hurry.

I pressed the open button until he basically jumped into the elevator.
The guy bowed down and kept saying thank you. He was tall. I tried looking at he's face but it was mostly covered. He seem to have cologne on, it smelled nice, not to strong.

He kept looking at the floor.

(Here's a picture of what I imagined him wearing)

Rosé spoke in her angelic voice: "um, what floor are you going to? The guy bowed again and then pointed to floor 3 which was already pressed

The guy bowed again and then pointed to floor 3 which was already pressed.

Y/n POV:
I'm trying to catch my breath but it's seems like this girl wants a conversation.
I really shouldn't talk and save my voice for the stage. I need to do my best.

I kept looking to the floor and finally the elevator door opened. I held the door with my hand and with the other I pointed forward. Not wrong to be nice.

The girl was cute, short. I smiled. She kinda tripped on her way out but I made sure not to notice.

Rosé: "Bye"" she waved and looked for Blackpink.

I ran to Dae who was staring at me from across the hall.

Dae: "Bro, do you know who that was? " he hit my arm and then grabbed my wrist and started jumping. "That's Rosé from Blackpink. She like the main vocalist. Dude you just meet a member of Blackpink."
I turn to see if I saw her again and then shrugged my shoulders.

"I know of Blackpink but I didn't think she was one of them. Maybe I need to study more about the groups in YG."

June: "totally do bro. Cause those girls are goddesses."

Hyun hit all of our heads. " Focus guys. Everyone looks good. And if we need to practice the choreo again. let's do that now. "

Manager Han brought us to a room, and told us we could run through it one last time.