A Whole New World

*Goddess garb for this chapter, hope you like them! I was visiting Broadway to get some ideas! So here's your next update!*
Transmission found...
Downloading your next section...
Ancient Text...Deciphered...
To all who read my letter, please send help!
I've crash landed on this planet eons ago and found it to be occupied by a ton of males! While the planet was friendly and kind of primitive, I found it quite enjoyable! They treated me like royalty and showered me with love and affection. I met the Grand Priest, who told me that their planet was barren of women of any kind. I asked if there was any woman living here before, but they gave no reply. He told me that the rulers of the land had sons that were in need of a wife to give them heirs and to love them. While I was trying to find a way to get off the planet, I started getting attached to the boys and they got possessive over me. Each of them had a power they utilized against me to prevent me from building a ship off this rock! Eventually, I managed to build a ship before they could do anything worst to me. However, the day I planned to departure, the four of them surrounded me and demanded that I become their Goddess forever! Using their powers, the combined attacks that they had produced destroyed my rocket! I knew they wouldn't hurt me, but they chained me to this prison underneath the cathedral. I don't have much time before they come down and grab me. I am in what they call a wedding dress, a horrible array of scraps and cloth, and awaiting my wedding. If anyone finds this message, please don't let them fall in love with you! The men on this planet will do anything in their powers to keep you here. You try to act against them, and they will kill your friends and family! The best part is that they have no idea how to get off the planet! This could be a great thing for the future generations! If you find yourself stranded here, fly away as fast as you can if you are a girl! 
_____________________________________
Identification: (Y/N) (L/N)
Personality: Unknown
Species: Human 
Family: Andromeda (L/N) Mother, Cygnus (L/N) Father, Pyxis (L/N) Brother
Stationed: Terra Venture, Lunar Colony, Sector 3
Position: Cadet
Schooling: Terra Venture Academy and Horizon Training Center of Planet X
No experience in space travel or exploration
Crew: Captain Astra Nova, Dr. Halley Comet, Major Scorpio Vintax
_____________________________________
The sun beat against her face as the morning dawned on the unknown planet.
(Y/N) yawned as she stretched on the nice soft bed she had been resting upon. Her eyes opened to scan her surroundings, letting her feet hit the ground. She gazed at the intricate detailing in the walls of angels with long, flowing hair and feathery wings. Their eyes were rubies and sapphires, glowing in the light. The bed she was sleeping in had fluffy pillows, gold sheets, and a soft mattress. A lacy curtain was draped over the bed, billowing softly in the wind. She looked down to see what she was wearing an elaborate outfit that would definitely get her in trouble if she was home! Around her neck was a gold chain and around her ankles were more gold chains. On her hand were four rings with a red, green, white, and gold gem on it. 
"Okay, this is weird. First of all, wasn't I on the ship before? And second, where are those weird boys?" She asked aloud, looking around the room. A sweet scent filled her nose when she noticed a pot of incense right by the bed, giving off a dim smoke. She smiled to herself, her thoughts drifting back to when she used to live on Terra before humans ruined the environment too much. She sighed sadly as she walked over to the window and gazed at the lush forest that surrounded the backside of it. The forest were untouched by technology and pollution and had a pine scented breeze to them. Those trees reminded her of the various Terran holidays that revolved around them. Too bad humans lived in different environments to plant them anymore.
"I see that you are awake, my lady." A deep voice resonated behind her, startling her from her stupor. Turning abruptly around, she saw an older gentleman wearing white and gold robes. His kind gold eyes bore into her own (e/c) eyes. He extended a hand out for her to shake.
"I am the Grand Priest, but you may call me Polaris." 
"Polaris? Like the North Star? What an interesting name!" (Y/N) said, curiously. She shook his hand and smiled back. "My name's (Y/N), a young space cadet from the Lunar Colony!" She salutes him with the special Horizon sign. "Top of my class if I do say so myself."
Polaris laughed, bowing slightly. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance oh lovely one. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our humble planet after all these years. We have been waiting for you to appear to us for over centuries."
"I'm what now?" You hold your hands out, shaking them. "You must have me confused for someone else because I'm not exactly goddess material. I can barely get up in the morning and I stay on spacenet until the sun crosses the moon. I can't be some deity!"
"Oh but you are! The prophecy talks about your great feats and daring adventures! Our last goddess died out years before I was born. You are her most recent reincarnation!" 
Before you could reply, four bodies fell in from the door. You recognized them as the boys you had been teasing from the inside of the ship! Now that you see them up close, they were kind of cute. The one with the blonde hair grinned cockily as he slid up from the fallen postion.
"Hello there darling. Did it fall when you fell from heaven?" He flirted, winking at you. Rolling your eyes, you tossed your (long/short) hair and promptly ignore him. He didn't take this lightly as his cocky smile vanished. 
"I deeply apologize for his actions." The one with the white hair stiffly bowed. "He has no discipine."
The one with the green outfit ran towards you and hugged you tightly. "You're here! I waited for this moment a long time now! I've made tons of shrines, read all the teachings, and even made a temple in your honor at our section!"
White hair pried him from your body, his fingers frozen to the touch. "I also apologize for his actions too. It would appear that we have neglected our manners this morning."
The red haired one just stood by the door, taking in all your beauty. This was the moment he had been waiting for too, but he didn't rush in to hug you. Instead, he fiddles with something he had made especially for you behind his back. Polaris shook his head at the young prince's behaviors.
"Young princes, treat her with utmost importance! She is the new goddess after all! You are acting like heathens!" He scolded them, causing Viridian to flinch slightly. He had been too hasty with his approach and probably startled you. He backed out of Borealis' hold and bowed.
"I beg for your forgiveness goddess! It was wrong of me to do that! Please don't smite me!"
You patted his head, feeling how soft his hair felt in your fingers. "It's fine, just a bit jarring. I won't smite you or anything, just be careful next time."
Viridian nodded, grabbing your hand. "You have my word beloved! I will respect your wishes always!" He grinned. "I am Viridian, prince of the East!"
"Alright break it up! Hogging her too much hippie!" The blonde one pushed him out of the way and kissed your hand. "The name's Westar, gangster of the West at your service." 
"And I am Borealis, prince of the North." An emotionless voice said, the white haired male standing behind you. His cold eyes narrowed at you. "Nice to meet you."
"Corona is the one staring at the door. He talks when he wants to." Viridian said, gesturing to the red head at the door. "He's one of the princes of the South."
"Now that you have met all the boys, we can finally start with the ritual." Polaris said, taking your hands. "We must get you ready for your awakening ceremony and get you ready to meet all your subjects from each zone. Then you will be wedded to one of the princes!"
Your mind blanked out for a second before you registered what he just explained. 
"Wait...did you just say marriage!?"
"Dr. Comet, are you catching her on the tracker?" 
"No, I keep losing her signal. I'm getting worried about that. It goes in and out sometimes or I lose it comeplely." Dr. Comet sighed as she hit the device once more. "Either the trees are giving off some sort of interference or technology has failed me."
Scorpio stopped and rested against a nearby tree. They had been walking for hours now and still no sign of her. They made camp to pick up again this morning. He couldn't help but wonder if you were doing alright. He didn't want to think the worst of your fate, but he kept some hope that you were still alive. Captain Nova was now frantic to find you or else she would have to cut the mission short. Dr. Comet was as concerned as he was about your disappearance. She was your second mother and the only teacher who stayed with you through high school and beyond. And then there was him, the ever so loyal best friend. He had been with you through thick and thin, through fire and water. Clenching his fist, he stared at the last thing he had been holding of you; a picture of you from your graduation at Horizon. 
"Don't worry (Y/N), I will find you."
Transmission Interrupted...
To be continued...