Revenge is Best Served Warm

It is I, Luna, back from my vacation with Solar. We had a fun trip through Cyberspace and read a lot of stories on the web. I heard the the transmissions that went through while I was gone veered so left that many people wanted Corona to go back to his roots from before. I too see the ways Lilith has influenced the minds and I am not a fan of her. Let's see how you can deal with her.
________________________________
"There's not much time! In order for your survival, you need to evacuate the planet!"
It was the final days of Planet Terra and the space program that had been running for years have failed to update the civilians of the planet about the impending doom that was about to hit them. Millions of humans already inhabited on different planets so that shouldn't have been a problem. What the problem was that the powers that ran the whole government and beyond wanted to preserve only those they deemed worthy of living. Celebrities had paid for their survival, famous scientist had packed their computers away, and politicians, those crooked charlatans, ensure that their reign would live.
If there was anything that Professor Soleanna regretted was that she didn't warn them sooner.
It wasn't like she couldn't since the government wanted her to keep her mouth shut about the issue. Too many times she had been told to know her place and be grateful that she was going to survive thanks to her enhancements and breakthroughs in technology. This just made her even more frustrated as she hijacked the broadcast station to air out this message to any of the poor families still left behind. There was a large amount of women and children being left behind that she didn't want to abandoned. It wasn't her responsibility, but she didn't want to have so much blood on her hands.
"I've prepared a large rocket at the end of Silver Street in the NorthWestern section. If there are anyone who wants a second chance or need to bring their families along, please come out and meet me there." She pleaded, sweat running down her face. Clutching her own bundle of joy in her arms, she raced out of the studio only to be blocked by big burly men that easily towered over her. Gritting her teeth, she knew exactly who to blame for this.
"Ahh...Miss Soleanna for shame. You were our brightest scientist we've had in years and you would rather waste your free ticket off this horrid planet to save a couple of civilians that don't matter to you." A smooth, crooked voice said out to her. Coming out of the shadows behind the men was the head scientist of Axis Corp, her boss Dr. Kuiper. The man with slicked back black hair, green eyes that curved, and pale skin. He had a smirk on his face as if he was staring at something unpleasant on his shoes. A gun was in his hands as he had it pointed at the woman's arms, aiming for her baby. Soleanna held the bundle deeper in her arms as she inched backwards. The door behind her slammed closed as she turned to see the femme bot that accompanied the doctor breaking the locks. That glitch was nothing but pleasure and used to get his frustrations out. Now her cold dead eyes glared at her as she pointed a gun at her head too. 
"I'm going to protect all I can from succumbing to their deaths! How could you be so selfish that you would watch countless lives die and save your own?" She rebutted, looking at the countless screens surrounding them. She noticed that a bunch of humans were heading towards her ship, Luna and Solar boarding them quickly.
"That's the thing, my dear, I simply do not care what happens to the rest of these mongrels. As far as the president knows, we're saving the most important people to re-populate the society on the Moon Base. We'll cover up the end of Terra by saying that we couldn't save everyone, but we saved the more important ones." He grinned evilly, walking close to Soleanna. "For someone so smart, you fail to understand that survivals the endgame for us all. Only the best and strongest get to live after all. Too bad you forfeited your chances of living along with that spawn of yours."
Soleanna smirked, her gaze ever unwavering. Kuiper raised his eyebrow at this, taking this as a sign of defeat from the young woman. Before he could signal his grunts and femme to shoot her, she made a mad dash past him. The femme took aim and fired, missing her face by a millisecond. Kuiper cursed to himself as he and the grunts shot bullets to disarm or kill the woman before she made it outside. Soleanna dodged bullet after bullet, shielding her bundle of joy before slamming her hand on the button to open the door outside.
"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY! SHE HAS THE PLANS FOR PROJECT GENESIS WITH HER!" She heard Kuiper yell as the grunts chased her outside. Soleanna ran down the streets, sweat pouring down her face as she could feel the core of Terra heat up underneath her feet. She had to hurry to the rocket, to save the people of this planet, to report back to Luna and Solar, and more importantly...
To save her baby.
________________________________
Now dance with me before I burn this entire place to the ground.
You stood there in shock as Corona continued to dance with your limp body. Did he just really threaten you? Oh heck no were you going to let this happen! After all you had been through, this wasn't how you were going to be treated!
You broke from his arms, making him grunt in shock. "Um...I don't know what you did with the old Corona, but can he come back out and play? I frankly am not liking this new Corona at all! Where do you get threatening me to dance with you?" You spat at him, poking your finger at his chest, backing him into the wall. "I'm not going to stand there and take that attitude from you. If you want to address me with manners, I'll be happy to dance with you." With a huff, you turned around only to be pulled into the arms of Chroma. Photon stood behind him with a glare on his face too.
"Corona, what are you doing wearing that garish attire?" Chroma commented, his face scrunched up in disgust.
"And how did you get out of the-?" Photon cut himself off before he revealed their cruel plans to get rid of their younger brother.
Corona laughed evilly before he stood up, fire surrounding his entire body. "Well it's not like you two cared about my well-being. In fact, I don't think even father knew that I was missing! All I do in this family and none of you ever thank me or even include me in any of your activities! Don't you see how that makes me feel?" Hot magma poured down his face, cracking his skin as it fell. "You treat me like a servant and nothing else! If you even showed me a shred of love or dignity for once in your lives..."
Now the entire room was getting hotter at the minute, drinks bubbled and foods melted. Various party-goers saw their makeup sweating off their faces and they were forced to take their jackets off. Helios ran towards his sons, but found himself unable to move since his shoes had melted and stuck him to the floor. You saw flames sparking from the curtains, coattails, and even pants around you yet you were unaffected by the flames.
"You know, this is pretty twisted but I'm a little flattered that you like the old me, innocent, loving, stupid." Corona walked forward, a crazed look on his face. Suddenly, his body began to melt, his eyes glowing brightly. " You know, I came here to take my anger out on a bunch of strangers, but now that I know what you did, I wanna kill you even more."
His body burst into pieces as a molten lava golem emerged from his body instead. His body was made of obsidian with bits of pumice hanging off the side. Lava filled his cracks and center, spilling out of his body. His eyes were like embers glowing as he grinned widely at the people he considered his family. He raised a hand, shooting fire from the center of his palms which impacted both Chroma and Photon. You screamed in horror as you watched their bodies melt into piles of goo. A sickening feeling washed over your body as you fell to your knees. Sure you saw the king of the north's body, but you just witnessed the deaths of people straight up. Fear struck your eyes, your heart started bumping widely against your chest, and your face went ashen. Backing away, you saw Corona burn the rest of the guest to ashes all around you, the smell of death lingering in the air.
It was all you could take before passing out from the shock and smoke.
"Boy howdy, what in tarnation happened here?"
_______________________________
Whoa....didn't see that coming.