Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I teleported back to the mansion in a toilet. I took off my disguise and put them back inside my item bag.

I activated my sensitivy space skill again and found my sister still searching for me. I decided to surprise her.

Finally, when I spotted her, I sneaked behind her, startling her.

"Don't scare me like that Rosey!" Pouted Aneki.

"You were taking a while in finding me." I teased.

"It's because this place is huge!"

"Yea I know. You know let's head back, I feel like it's quite disrespectful to be playing on our own."

"Says the person who suggested to play inside." My sis looks at me in disbelief as she rose one of her eyebrows.

"Hehehe. I have my conscience."

With that, we headed back to the garden. It seems it stopped raining. I just acted surprised, along with my sis when we saw the adults in the garden.

When they saw us, our parents were relieved and immediately went to us.

"Thank goodness you guys are safe!" Our mom hugs us tightly.

"Mom, whats wrong? Where's the onii-sama's and onee-sama's?" I ask while putting on a confused and worried facade.

"They suddenly disappeared. The garden is guarded by huge walls so criminals wouldn't get in so easily. We're afraid if they snuck out in their own accord."

"Will they be alright?!" My sis asked while worried.

"They will be, I hope. What about you two? Why did you come back from the mansion?"

"Oh, we wanted to pee but got lost." I reasoned.

Our parents sighed again in relief and patted our heads.

"I'm glad your children are safe." His majesty appears.

"Thank you but we are also concerned for the other children."

"Let us wait and put our hopes in the knights." The king says while looking worried.

Meanwhile, I on the other hand just smirked internally.

Ha! I'm a hero!

But then no one knows.....

It's fine, I'm pretty sure someone out there knows the heroic act that I did. (TT v TT )

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Damn it! How can we get out of this!? Hey, you brats! C'mere and try to set us free. We promise we won't kidnap you if you save us!"

The children were still terrified of what happened and didn't dare to come closer to the bandits.

The prince tried to console the rest of the children.

"Don't worry, I'm sure help is on their way."

"Who was that kid a while ago?" A girl asks.

"They seem to be around our age but we couldn't see their face properly with their mask." The prince says.

"Are they the one who protected us with the light?"

"Probably." The prince replies.

The leader of the bandit suddenly shouted.