|3| Trouble meets trouble.

ATTENTION!

This chapter is written from the Fayth Williams POV, there will be chapters from other characters POV also, but it would be rare. As most of the book will be written in Third person POV.

Fayth Williams POV:

The Moment I crossed the threshold of The Academy, I realized why there was so much hype about this Academy.

The structure was straight out of Fairy tale.

There were a total of three main buildings. The outside walls were covered in historical architecture and the cream color on the walls looked marvelous and grand.

There was a fountain in the middle of a passage. The garden surrounded all three buildings, giving the vibe of perfect scenery.

Everything was screaming two words, perfectness, and richness.
Ironically, Both were the things, I hated with a passion.

After all, this is the Elite freaking Academy. I've been hearing about this academy since childhood.

After wandering for more than a half hour, I was finally able to find the girl's dormitory office. A middle-aged woman was sitting at her destined desk. There were no trace of white on her hair but the wrinkles were visible.

Looking concentrated. She was typing something on her laptop intensely.

"Hello mam," I said to bring her attention. Which suddenly felt like committing a sin.

The lady looked up, giving me a once over- then fetch her specs from nose to eyes and smiled.

"Hello dear. I'm the office manager, Kelly Brown How can I help you?" Her voice was raspy- like she hasn't had any liquid for quite a while.

And by looking at the pile of files on her desk, I can tell that she has not.

"I'm Fayth Williams." My trembling hands instinctively moved to the hem of my shirt. "New student here, so I want to know about the schedule and my dorm"

Her eyes widened, "Oh, you're here. I was waiting for you since yesterday. just give me two minutes " Then she begins to type something on her laptop.

After a second the sound of ping came from the printer. "Here's your schedule." I accepted it.

"let's go kiddo. You are the last enrollment here"

I knew that I'm the last enrollment.
I was here with the scholarship.
They had pulled all the strings to make me a student here.

And it would be a lie- to say that I'm not thankful.

After that, she went ahead and I was beside her.
"You can begin to follow your classes from tomorrow and if you want help, I'll let someone help you with that and The curfew time is 9:30, so be here before that.."

I nodded."Yes mam"

I was not much interested in the talk but busy with gawking and remembering all the corridors.

As I would be using these corridors a lot.

I looked around the academy.,
It looked like a maze, but a beautiful one. There are so many pillars with a lot of rooms. The room numbers were engraved on the doors.

There were some students I could see, some were talking and laughing while others were just doing the fashion show And fortunately they all had some sense of fashion.
They looked carefree, and I think that's a good sign.

"Here we are" She stopped at one of the doors.

I also quickly halted my steps.
We were in front of one of the doors.,
But it was the last one of the corridors.