The Universe Can be funny...

All Hail Snow-chan for her awesome beta skills. First time i had a beta for this.

"It looks like a flower," Dust said, pointing at said fluffy cloud.

"It's a snowflake," Killer protested.

"What exactly is the point of this?" Error asked from under the shade of a tree.

"I never got it, but Dream loves cloud watching," Nightmare said from beside him.

"Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Shrieked a black and white blur zooming past.

"Was that Cross streaking to the lake?" Error asked.

"Meh... it's too nice out to stop him," said Nightmare, pulling a sandwich out of a picnic basket.

"Wait... didn't you have like ten AUs to clear today?" Nightmare asked the older Sans.

Error swore and vanished though a portal

OoOoO

"Error! Stop destroying my creations!" Ink yelled, throwing glowing paint at the destroyer.

"Blah blah blah, say something more original," Error said calmly, dodging the attacks with ease.

"Please, can we at least get along?" Ink begged.

"The last time we had a truce it lasted two weeks, then you went crazy creating," Error said dryly. "It wasn't very effective."

"I'm sure we can work this out," Ink said using another paint color.

"Been there, done that. Got the T-shirt," Error said, idly catching Dream's arrow.

Smirking, Error snapped his fingers, and in an instant his strings had cocooned the pair of Star Sanses.

"See you, don't want to be you. Smell you later," Error said kicking them through a portal to Outertale.

"Fate, is your favourite getting stupider?" Error asked the deity, sighing, before he deleted the AU's code and slipped away.

OoOoO

"That's a lot of string, a giant yarn ball," Outer said, snickering at the tangled duo.

"Outer no," Dream begged, his golden eyelights wide.

"A cat's meow, with Error the cat," Outer joked.

Dream knew that he should've stayed in bed today.

OoOoO

"A giant ball of string," Nightmare said happily, snickering as Error described the hilarious battle in the final AU. At the moment, Nightmare was working on pushing the corruption from his body. He had uncovered both arms, and his left leg looked normal as well.

"Your brother was all tangled up, I took pictures through the Codes," said Error, smirking- who needed cameras when the Multiverse could take screenshots?

"Gimme," Nightmare begged.

Error proudly shared. Nightmare fell over laughing, losing concentration and causing his body to revert to its corrupted form. He didn't even care that he gained a migraine from it, the pictures were just too good.

OoOoO

If this day was anything, it was bad.

Error had curb smacked them without even trying, turning them into a cat toy.

Outer had taken pictures of the event, only releasing them after sending it through the network of Sanses.

Then he'd tripped, landing face first into a wall.

When they had finally gotten back, Ink had decided that the potted plant should talk, and it took him three hours to get the Creator to return it to normal.

No one needed those details from a plant, no matter how natural it was.

Then this- a sudden migraine. Dream suddenly had the urge to strangle Nightmare.

Groaning, he headed to bed.

Maybe tomorrow would make more sense.

Lady Luck flipped her coin and laughed.

OoOoO

"The night sky is beautiful," Nightmare whispered.

He and Error were laying in the gently swaying tall grass of the hay fields. The night sky was a deep midnight blue, the only lights the distant stars and a shining crescent moon.

"Perfection," Error replied. There was not a single cloud blocking their view of the stars, and the moonlight cast everything in a silvery hue.

"Could... you sing for me?" Nightmare asked softly, he hadn't heard Error sing since he was partly feral still.

The glitchy skeleton obliged, singing a gentle lullaby from his long-lost AU. He filled the night air with his gentle voice, soothing both of their souls.