Chapter 3 ~ IDGAF

Diamond P.O.V~Atlanta Georgia 📍

Me and Keisha was in car heading to Apple bees for our Lunch Break,I was still thinking about yesterday what Durk has said and it's been on my mind all day,Which caused me to be Antisocial Today

Keisha-Girl Why you been So quite Today *Looks over at her*

Diamond-*Driving* I'm just not feeling today

Keisha-Bitchh I'm your bestfriend so tell me what's going on.

Diamond-Me and Durk went baby shopping and when he dropped me back off at the house,He expressed his feelings towards me.

Keisha-Bitch I need more Details.. *Smiles getting comfortable*

Diamond-He said just because You think just because of my new girl and this fame shit make me happy it really don't..She ain't like you diamond...You was somebody special.

Keisha-Durkioooo!! Said that shit *Laughs*

Diamond-Stop all that damn yelling and Yess

Keisha-Durk still Inlove witcho ass..*Roll eyes and gets on phone*

Diamond-Nahh he got a girl *Giggle*

Keisha-So fuck dat bitch..Ion like her stuck up ass Anyways

Diamond-*Laughs And makes new turn* Damn you and my sister the same

Keisha-It's True..She Cute And all of that but no hoe can take away what you a Durk had.

Diamond-Yeah

We then pulled up and got out and Made our way inside.

-
-
-
-
-

I then pulled up at my house,Ouu Chile I'm glad that I'm off from work.I then Made my way in the house and kicked my heels off,I then turned on the lights to see a lot of baby stuff.I then walk over to the stuff confused and I then checked all the stuff and I then hear my Phone Ding I pulled it out my and seen that it was a text from Durk.

I then walk over to the stuff confused and I then checked all the stuff and I then hear my Phone Ding I pulled it out my and seen that it was a text from Durk