Chapter 19 ~ Fuck love at this point

Diamond P.O.V ~ Diamond Household 📍

I woke up from a good ass nap until I heard Miracle crying,I then sat up and picked her up and sat her in my lap.

Diamond-What's Wrong Mama? *Says Babyish*

She then wiped her eyes and rested her head on my chest,I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.I then grabbed my phone to see I had 5 messages from Durk.

"The truth hurts...I was deep in love witchu diamond and you do this .... With my Homie"

"I wanted to have a nice ass family in a nice ass mansion but you fucked det up"

"I know I fucked up but this shit bogus 😕"

"But what i said in my dis is what I said .. and I'm not taking it back..I'm picking my daughter up tomorrow....Guess it wasn't meant to be....Diamond"

I then felt a tear rolled down my face,I then laid Miracle on the bed gentle not trying to wake her up.I then got out my bed and put my slides on,I went out on the back and I crossed my arms and just started to break down and cry.

I tried love but it looks like love doesn't work for me.I just should've been left Durk the first chance I got,I want the old Durk back...The Durk that always told me "To never worry about anything,He got me",

The tears just started to pour more,I tried stopping but I couldn't help it.I then heard my phone ring the contact name read "Mama 💋",i didn't want to answer it but answered it

Diamond-Hello *Wiping face with hoodie sleeve*

Mama-Hey baby,You sounds like you sick

Diamond-Mama I'm fine..

Mama-How's my grand baby?

Diamond-she's Doing okay..Well mama imma talk to you later.

Mama-Baby I'm in town with your father and i just wanna stop by and cook a nice meal for You and your sister and maybe even-Gco

I know she was about to say Durk's name.

Diamond-Okay mama,I'll see you when you get here

Mama-Alright baby.

I then hung up the phone,I then went back in the house and locked the front door.I went upstairs and took a good 15 mins shower while Miracle was asleep,After I was done I dried off and walked into my closet and I put on my white dress that stop to my knees after that I put rub my legs and arms down with lotion after I was done I seen that Miracle was waking up,I then got up and picked her up.

Miracle-Dada..*Picks up phone and looks at diamond*

Diamond-How about later.. *Looking at her*

I then declined the call,I then picked her up and gave her a good bubble bath after that I put her outfit on