Sultana about to punish Aladdin!?

"Aladdin! Humne ye umid nehi kiya tumse!"
"Sultana! Apko galad fami ho rahe hai! Mein ap ke aadesh ke birod kabhi nehi kiya!"
"Jhut! Jhut! Itna jhut bol sakte ho tum ajkal!? Humne apne aakhon se dekha tumhe Meher ke kamre se nikalte huve!"
And Ali was speechless...he didn't think even in his dream that sultana will see him...Meher promised him about this...
"Ab chup kyon ho? Jawab do? Humare mana karne ke baojut vi tumne Meher se milne kyon geyi thi?"
Aladdin remembers the dreadful moment...
He heard that Meher is coming to Bagdad, the Meher...whom he once took for shahzadi Yasmine... and spent quite a time with her... after learning the truth, this is the biggest guilt in his mind.
"Aladdin! Tum Meher ko apna chehra vi mat dikhana... usse milna vi mat...thik hein?" Yasmine told.
"Ji shahzadi! Mein unse kabhi milna nehi chahta..."
But...fate had something else for him...
That day on which Meher arrived, he was in the cover at family dinner... Meher was clever enough to recognise him but inspite of that and when at the same night she came in the way of Aladdin when he was going to princess chamber, no one around...
"Aladdin! Hmm... Kya bat! Kalechor se sultana ki shohor! Par kya Yasmine jante hein ekdin tum mere bistar mein mere nazryon ke niche darke let rahe the? Nehi? Koi bat nehi, chalo bol deti hoon..."
She was about to go...
"Jhut! Ap jhut kah rahi hein! Aysa kuch vi nehi huva tha!"
"To? Sab jante hein tum ekdin mujhpe marte the...aj agar yeh shuna to biswas karne mein der nehi hoga!"
Aladdin was shocked, how vile this Meher is! he could already imagine Yasmine hearing and believing in all this...she is a possessive one...and then...after that what will happen...he could not even imagine...
"Mein kal ja rahi hoon...jante ho na? Aur uske bad humhe vi humhara saltanat samhalna hein...shayed aur kabhi na aauon idhar! Isi liye agar aj rat bancna chahte ho to avi mere sath chalo..."
Aladdin jerked up hearing this...how could she even think of this?!
"Ap bhul rahi hein yeh bagdad hein! Aur yahan pe sirf bagdad ki sultana ki hukumat chalte hein!"
"Humhare pas tumhare is bakoyas ke liye avsar nehi hein..."
Suddenly someone covered his mouth, put a black cover over his body and tied his hands and eyes from behind...Aladdin couldn't put up slightest resistance before he was dragged into Meher's room and thrown over the floor and removed the covers...
Aladdin sat up,"Ap kya chahte ho?!"
Meher smiled mysteriously, "Tumhe!"
Aladdin jerked up, "Yeh kya bakoyas hai! Mein avi ja raha hoon...aur shahzadi ko sab sach sach bata dunga!"
Meher laughed out cruelly, "Batao! Tab to uo khud tumhe mahal se bahar fek degi!"
"Ap jante nehi shahzadi mujhe kitna akin karte hein...unonhe kalechor ko bhi maaf kiya...aur yahan to mera koi galti hi nehi hein!"...and he stormed out of the room...
Little did he know that a maid of Meher went to shahzadi and told her something unthinkable what brought her out of her room and she saw Aladdin going out of Meher's room.
Yasmine remembered what the maid said..."Sultana! Shahzadi Meher ki kamre mein kalechor aaye hein!"
She was in a very good mood, she was waiting for Aladdin to come...and suddenly this bomb..."Gustakh! Kya bakoyas kar rahi ho?"
"Gustakhi nehi sultana! Shahzadi khud mujhe bheja apke madad mangne!"
"Zaroor Meher ko koi galad fami huvi hogi...chalo hum chalte hein..."
But she was at the thresold when she saw to her bewilderment that Aladdin, stormed out of Meher's room, in kalachor's attire! He looked nowhere and walked away...!