In sultana's chamber

"Aladdin tumhe sultana bula rahe hai..." Piddi came into the room where Aladdin was sitting along with his mother and malika begum...joining in their usual chat after dinner...and today was also the most special day in Bagdad, shahzadi Yasmine ofcially took over the charge of the ruler of Bagdad today, she is sultana Yasmine now... so as Piddi referred to her as sultana now...Aladdin felt a different kind of thrill...all new...he is engaged to Yasmine for quite a days now...and he and his ammi, now Ruksar begum, lives in the palace along with the 4 genies... they are one big happy family now...and their days are so romantic now a days... their alasmin tomance blossoming fearlessly now everyday...with ammi and genies teasing their sweetness now and then...even malika begum has started liking him now...in this huge wave of happiness the event of Yasmine being Sultana added supreme joy...but now it has brought this new thrill too..."Sultana is calling for him..."...Aladdin got totally mesmerised by the command in the sentence...what kind of new feeling is this? Besides love he is feeling so submissive and vulnerable right now?
"Aladdin!" His trance broke at the slight push from his mother, "Kya soch raha hai itna? Ab ja bhi to!" She laughed...
Malika begum suddenly spoke out, "Ayse hote hai Ruksar! Sayed ap nehi samjenge...Humhara marhum badsa salamat vi jab pehli bar humhe bulaye the to mai bhi aysehi...jaise lag raha tha sirf mere shohor nehi balki Bagdad ki badsah salamat humhe hukum diya hai unke samne hazir hone ke liye...achanak ek naya anjan tarikha ke dar...thik dar nehi..."
Aladdin completed her sentence, "Haan ammijan...dar nehi...balki ayse lag raha hai ki sultana ki hukum ki tamil karna hai...aur..."...he stopped abruptly seeing both of them trying not to laugh out...before this never had he ever spoke out about his heart so vividly in front of them...there was another new thing too...for the first time he, although unknowingly, but still, he called malika begum ammijan, just as Yasmine calls...realising all this he turned red...
"Sultana bula rahi hai...mein ata hoon..." he quickly got out of there...
Piddi was waiting outside...she teased out... "Kya bat hai janab Aladdin! Bade sharma rahe hai ap!"
"Piddi yaar! Ab tum mat shuru karo..."
She laughed out..."accha thik hai...aur majak nehi...ab jaldi chalo..."
He followed her to Yasmine's chamber...
During the walk, Piddi wanted to tell him something...Aladdin noticed it...
"Kya bat hai Piddi? Tum kuch bolna chati ho?"
"Haan? Haan...uo Aladdin mujhe lagta hai tumhe bol dena chahiye...ki...zyada khush hoke mat jao...sultana zyada khush hoke tumhe nehi bulaya..."
"Matlab?"
"Matlab unone aj ka kam khatam karke shone ja hi rahi thi...achanak ruk geye aur thoda sochke mujhe boli tumhe tabhi lane ke liye..."
Aladdin jumped up..."Arre Piddi..." he came in front of her..."To tumhe yeh bolna tha na...jaldi karne ke liye! Ab kitna der ho geya batyon mein...agar gussa karengi to!"
Piddi smiled mysteriously, "Arre wah Aladdin! Ek hi din mein sultana ki shohor banne ka sare aadab-kayda shikh liya tumne? Karengi...haan?...Kyon? Kahan geyi tumhari Nacchari?!"
"Arre Piddi chup! Chup ho jao! Kisine shun lega na to...arre batko samjo Piddi! Ab shahzadi sirf meri nacchari hi nehi...bagdad ki sultana vi hai...unko sirf mein us naam se bula sakta hoon...aur kisiko pata nehi chalna chahiye na!"
"Haan haan samaj gaye janab...ab jaldi hi sultana ke sath apko nikah para denge humlog ta ki ap aysehi unka khayal rakh sake...ab chalo...😂...aa geya...chale jao andar...mein chali..." And she went away leaving Aladdin outside the closed door of sultana's den...
Nobody's around...standing outside the door Aladdin suddenly felt a shiver going down his spine...sultana!...Bagdad ki sultana‌!...he is outside her chamber!...in his conscious mind he rebuked himself,"kya hai yeh Aladdin...jis se kitne dinyon ki dosti hai tujhe, beimtehaan mahabbat hai...jiska tu humsafar raha hai humesha...uske bulane mein jane ke liye yeh ajibsa dar kyon?" but his subconscious mind now realised malika begum's word, wow...and that's exactly his feeling now...he is being very nervous for opening the door...
"Unone tumhe tabhi lane ke liye boli..." Piddi's words came to his mind...pitegi dum...mujhe aane mein bahat der ho geya...!...he thought and immesiately opened the door...
............ 
This is going to be his first meeting with Sultana Yasmine....
............
Aladdin opened the door and was about to step in...
Suddenly an arrow flew stuck before his feet...making him shocked!
The room was faintly lighted...only some candles here and there...along with light scent of flowers...sultana seen nowhere...
The arrow sparkled...Aladdin noticed there was a letter wrapped at the end of end...he took it out, it read...you are late!
His fear came true...Sultana minded his coming late... kahi unone gussa to nehi kiya?...Aladdin gulped in...
"Humhe maaf kar dijiye sultana!"...he spoke out..."Humne aane mein der kar di..."...there was pin drop silence in the chamber...no one responded...Aladdin tried to figure out her and was about to move a bit jn from the thresold...
A sharp object touched his throat...his whole body freezed...
The room got brigtened enough to notice her by the corner of his eyes...Her majesty in her royal attire!...he was seeing this for the first time as during the coronation due to some ritual he, as her would-be spouse was barred from attending....Aladdin was awestruck...
The figure moved in front of him...the sword still at his throat...Yasmine moved closer to him, closed the door behind him...