Chapter 98

Haru pushed the couple into their room

Haru pushed the couple into their room. "You two stay here while I make sure there aren't any more dogs roaming around without a leash". Haru looked out the window. "It seems that I also have to put up another field". Haru groaned. "So much work". Haru shook her head. "I'm sorry". Jimin said and Haru looked at him.

"Don't you ever apologise to me again especially since you didn't do anything". Haru said. "But...". "Your butt belongs to Yoongi, now hush and stay in here til I come back". Haru bowed and walks to the door. "By the way your Holyness... It changed". Haru walked out saying that. "Changed? What changed?". Jimin head tilts. "Your wolf".

Jimin looked at Yoongi like he said something weird. "What are you talking about? My wolf can't change". Jimin giggled but Yoongi stared at him. "M-my wolf couldn't change...". Jimin says in disbelief.

"I never said anything about your wolf your Holyness".

"Huh?". Jimin was getting even more confused. "What are you talking about?". Yoongi asked. 'Check for yourself Yoongi'. Haru mind linked him. 'The hell you me...'. Yoongi turned to Jimin. "Hmm? What is it?". Jimin says and Yoongi walked to him. "Yoon...". Yoongi sniffed Jimin's neck and backed away confused. "Lavender?".

"Lavender?". Jimin sniffed his hand. "I-I... I have a scent!". Jimin jumped around the room happily. "N-no... It was rose, your scent was rose, I smelt it on you before". Yoongi said. "Rose? I don't... Wait...". Jimin touched his chin remembering something. "Jungkook said something about pineapples". Jimin said. "I don't like change". Yoongi huffed and Jimin laughed.

"I don't know what to tell you, I'm just as confuse as you". Jimin said. "I want the rose smell back". Yoongi pouts and Jimin pinched his cheek. "You look so cute when you pout". Jimin giggled and Yoongi smacked his hand away. "I am a Alpha, don't you dare call me cute". Yoongi glared. "Cute". Jimin smiled. "Didn't you just hear what I said?".

"Cute". Jimin repeats. "Jimin". Yoongi growled coldly. "You are a cute Alpha". Jimin grins. "Call me cute again". Yoongi challenged. "Cute". Jimin giggled and Yoongi shoved him on the bed. "How about I show you my dominant side instead of my cute side, would you like that?". Yoongi said. "No-no! I'm sorry!". Jimin said. "That's to bad...".

"You're getting it regardless".