When

Izuku had woke up to find he was being suffocated, he tried to move, but the thing.   wouldn't let him. He just started poking whoever was on top of his face to get up. When that didn't work he gently lifted the person up, he was being suffocated by Jiro's stomach. Turns out that he apparently made for a rather nice mattress. Kyoka woke up from the movement and followed Izuku outside, when she got there she saw him thinking. He then said, "If this never gets better, and All For One really does take over, I still have something better than my old life. The constant torture, the endless insults, just because my quirk needed training or I'd die using it. At least now I have a reason to live and fight." He punched the sand, causing a small cloud. He seemed almost impressed and said, "Woah, that was without my quirk!" It was still extremely early, and far to late to be anywhere close to dawn. The best estimate would be that it was around midnight. Kyoka had sat next to Izuku and couldn't take it anymore. How many hints could one person take, and not realize that someone liked them! She grabbed his face and planted her lips on his. He was surprised, but that didn't stop Izuku from kissing back. He quickly overtook Kyoka, and she couldn't sit up anymore. They fell backwards with Izuku on top during their make out session.

When they parted for air Kyoka asked, "That reason enough for ya?" Izuku looked at her and blushed a slight bit. He sat back up and said, "Do you really feel that way, or just get tired of my talking?" Kyoka smiled a bit and answered, "Me and the others had felt like that for a long time." Izuku sat there, contemplating what to do, before he said, "It's going to happen sooner than later, and you know what you talked about yesterday, so when." He obviously didn't like the topic, but he still talked about it, until she said, "I can't speak for them, but I'm fine with right here, right now." Izuku blushed and muttered, "Mabye we wait for their opinions! Not that you aren't cute, bunch of random talking." Both got back in the cabin and started to sleep, they didn't have to worry about wild animals or anything, so they were mostly fine. When Izuku got up he was being suffocated again, this was gonna get old fast. He pushed on the thing and heard, "Guess he's up know, but this does feel kind of nice. Should I get up?" It took Izuku a minute to pin point the voice, but realized it was Toru. He hadn't realized she had grabbed the mattress. He had pushed up and eventually got out panting, "Dear god, please stop suffocating me!" Kyoka smirked along with all the others and Izuku felt the need to run. That only increased when Ochako said, "Jiro told us your concern, and we're fine with here and now. When are you gonna start?"

Izuku put on a very stern face and ordered, "Not now, we need to at least get some ground rules set." The girls perked up and Mina shouted, "All those who say nights are for fun, say I." All the girls shouted, "I!" Izuku just shut down, his brain couldn't comprehend the scene. Once the girls noticed he had passed out they started talking. Just about normal things, until Jiro mentioned something Izuku said. Then they wondered what his new quirk could really do. Momo made a pencil and notepad, before she wrote what they knew. "1. Ability to see invisible things. 2. Strength enhancement of some kind." After that Tsuyu got an idea, "We should see if his quirk does anything in the water." Izuku had woke up to hear this and said, "All right, but you need to come to. If I can't help, then you could catch something." When they went to the water alone, since everyone had their own jobs, and went in, Izuku felt no real change. Tsuyu looked at him and gasped, Izuku was about to ask why before his tongue shot out of his mouth. It was certainly longer than before, and he realized he had webbed feet. He decided to try speaking like Tsuyu and it worked, "Hey, Tsu, Kero. I think I know another feature, Kero." He swam around and learned he could hold his breath really long.

He had caught as much fish as needed and went to shore. He went back to being human when he was completely out of the water. He used the opportunity to say, "So, It seems my quirk makes me suited for what ever environment I'm in, it seems to use the quirks around me as an example. That's probably how I had your quirk Tsuyu." Tsuyu was far to excited to correct him on the name, she had a crush, that could become just like her in the water. When everyone was back from what they were doing Izuku said, "I found out my quirk uses quirks around me to help me survive in what ever environment I'm in. When I was in the water I gained Tsuyu's quirk." This shocked everyone except Tsuyu who already knew about it. When this was said, Tsuyu had an idea, "Can you use my quirk out of the water?" Izuku didn't know and decided to try, to everyone's surprise it worked. Izuku had another idea, he thought about Mina's quirk, and everyone gasped. He opened his eyes and saw he had pink skin. After this it was pretty obvious that he could copy mutant type quirks, but what about emitter types. He thought of Momo's creation quirk, and he had normal skin. When he tried to make a number two pencil it worked. It looked exactly like Momo's quirk. He let out a hum before saying, "So I can copy peoples quirks if they're around me." Some of the girls were excited, but others weren't to happy. How strong was Izuku, would he be to strong, get corrupted by his power? They sat down to eat lunch, and then talked about the rules.