-3-

_____________________________
It was finally time to go home...I'm still living with my dad...iv always wanted to buy a place for myself but Iv always told myself I would buy a house only when I'm married....but I guess...that's not the case anymore.....

A sigh left my lips as I packed up my desk and threw my bag over my shoulder....
"Dad..lets go..." I knocked on my dad's office door as I walked towards the exit....
"Coming dear..." he said as he locked up his office...

"So have you thought about it?" He questioned me as soon as he got in the car...

"Ugh! Dad...not this again..." I groaned and closed my eyes...

"Remember we're meeting them tomorrow...you need to be ready..." he said as he drove out the parking lot....

"Mhm..." I mumbled as I looked out the window....

I can't disappoint my dad...I never did...but this...was different....this is marriage we're talking about here....I don't even know the boy...is he even handsome?? Does he know anything about love?? Is he caring?? Loyal???

All these questions clouded my mind...I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I pushed them at the back of my head for now....

||                                        ||

"Dad I'm leaving...." I said as I walked out his office without waiting for his response....

I unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt as I ruffled my fingers through my hair...
I hopped in my car as I threw my briefcase at the back...

I wasn't in the best mood right now....I drove out the parking lot as my thoughts got flustered with this marriage thing....why should I marry someone just for the reputation of a business?!
I don't believe in this love thing....I'm only going to hurt her....but....without this business...I'm nothing.......

Aish...I groaned as I strengthened my grip on the steering wheel....
I pushed those thoughts at the back of my head as I decided to go for a drink....it's been a while anyways....I needed to loosen up a bit.....and forget about this......
  ______________________________

"Ahh...let's see what is the JEON CO. about..." I said as I plopped myself on the bed...I threw my laptop on my thighs....

I had just gotten out of a hot shower and was getting ready for bed...but I thought about the research.....I wanted to see what I'm getting myself into tomorrow.....

"Jeon co." I murmured to myself as I typed it into the search bar....

"Wow!" I exclaimed as almost everything about them came up on the website....

I scrolled through the report as my eyes caught upon this boy.....
"Is this him?" My eyes widened as I did more in-depth research of Mr.Jeon's son....

"It is him....Jeon Jungkook....the son of Mr.Jeon...." my lips slightly parted as a gasp left my mouth....He was actually handsome.....

But looks can be deceiving y/n...I decided to dig deeper about him....there must be something on here.....

After reading a couple of articles....everyone says he's really down to earth and kind.....but I usually don't believe these articles....I scrolled through his Instagram as the comments took a toll on me....It had all these young girls just throwing their self at him......they left the most nastiest comments......and for the worst part he replied to them.....

I gagged as I closed my computer and threw my covers over me...Aish...we'll just see what tomorrow brings us....with that thought I closed my eyes and decided to get an early night sleep.....

||                               ||

"Isn't that Jeon Jungkook?!..." I heard whispers coming from behind me as I sat at the bar.....

There wasn't a place I didn't go and the girls weren't swooning over me....sometimes Iv gotten sick of it honestly.....I just wanted to be alone sometimes.....

"Hey baby..." a familiar voice said as I felt the presence of someone sitting next to me...

I turned my head as my eyes caught upon a familiar figure...
"Noona?!..." I said as my eyes widened...

"Whatcha doing here all alone?" She asked as she crossed her legs....

Iv been with Ji-won once...but iv never seen her after that....

"I didn't see you in so long..." she said as she brushed her finger along my jawline....

I just chuckled as I held onto her hand with a firm grip.....
"Remember...my rule...." I said as I chuckled....

"Oh yes I remember...." she said as he smirked...

"Drink with me..." I offered...

"Sure...." she responded gladly....

After a few more drinks.....I could tell she was getting drunk.....she spoke nonsensically as she giggled at everything....she clamped onto my arms as she brought her face closer to mine.....

"I want you again...." she whispered in my ears....

"How much are you paying??" I said as I pulled back and a smirk formed on the corner of my lips.....

"Any amount..." she blurted out as she pulled me into a kiss....

"Let's take this home..." I pulled back from the kiss....

My mind was blurry....thoughts jumbled....I just went with the flow....this was basically how I spent every day of my life.....I use girls....when I give them what they want I get what I want in return and that's money.....they pay me to just spend a couple of hours with them.....
_______________________________
To be continued.....
Hope you enjoyed❤️💜
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻👍🏻