-58-

______________________________
Taehyung

Looking down at y/n, I smiled. Seeing her happy made me happy...but...I know what I'm doing right now.....it's wrong.....

It's all wrong....

Jungkook is only using y/n, that was the fact, but she didn't know. She knows nothing about him, she thinks she does but she doesn't. He's only going to break her sooner or later but for some reason....Jungkook....he has that sort of spark when he speaks about her or when I bring her up in a conversation. I see it in eyes, he won't open up and tell anyone his feelings but....I see the pin lingering in his eyes.

You can sense that gap in his heart that Jiyeon made, but the only person who is slowly filling that gap is nobody else but y/n herself. She doesn't realize it but I see it.When Jungkook hung around her these past few days, he stopped going with other girls. During that short space of time, he didn't once mention another girl, it was always y/n....

Only last night he...saw Jiyeon again....He ended things with her long ago but she still comes back. She forces him. Just like the last time we walked in on them. It wasn't what we thought, it wasn't what I thought. Jungkook told me the whole story. She threatened to sue him and tell the media that he forced himself on her....and trust me she's capable of that. Her father is still one of the investors in Jeon's co. and he believes every word she says.

Mentally cursing myself for pushing my first love away from me but....I was doing this for Jungkook....I was doing this for my best friend....

If he doesn't find anyone he's going to go back to his old self, the bad old self, and I mean the really bad old self. The one who fucks every girl in sight. The one who drowns himself in alcohol every night, the Jungkook that pushed everyone away from him....the Jungkook that held his heart captive and made it as hard as a stone. He'll only change if he realizes that y/n....is the one who will fill that gap and pick his broken pieces back up....but instead he looks at every women as the same....he thinks all of them are just like Jiyeon but....he's wrong...

"Taehyung...." y/n called out to me pulling me out of the deep thoughts.

"What do you mean only I can save him?" She asked. An innocent loom forming in her eyes. Of course she knew nothing about him...she wouldn't know what I mean by that...but I don't want to be the one to tell her....I want him to open up to her and feel safe....feel the love again....

"He'll tell you eventually...."

"He doesn't like me Taehyung why try?...." she scoffed.

"Then show him that you love him...show him that you'll go to the end for him..."

"I don't want to be that kind of girl....besides I don't know if I like him Taehyung you're just assuming I do...." she looked down.

"Y/n who are you trying to fool me out yourself?" I chuckled. "Anyone could see you're falling for him, the way you look at him, your smile when you're around him....it's different...you're different...."

"I guess...but...you don't understand...."

"I understand. Trust me I do. You think Jungkook is that playboy....he is...but he wasn't like that all the time....Jungkook was different...." I looked into her eyes.

"What?"

"You will be confused,I know....but be there for him okay...show him that you love him....show him that love...." I smiled.

"He doesn't believe in love Taehyung we know this.....I'm the only one who's going to end up getting hurt if I tell him how I feel or even try to feel that way for him...." her face sulked down.

"Then show him what is love....show him what love feels like...."

"I can't...." she looked down.... "I don't know how I feel just yet....I don't know..."

"At least go apologize to him...you guys are supposed to be together for this party...."

"Apologize? For what? He's the one who embarrassed me..." she scoffed.

"Aish you're both the same way. Can't you just see what you did that make him mad..."

"But-"

"Now go...look for him...you guys need to go up on stage for the announcement...." I walked to the side of her as she smiled.

Y/N

Ugh! This boy.

I don't know how I actually feel about Jungkook just yet. Do I love him? Am I falling for him? I don't know....I don't have to answer....but the only reason I don't have the answer......is because....

He isn't giving me any reason to have an answer......

Ugh! Why is this so confusing and frustrating? When I dated Taehyung it wasn't this exhausting or even this heart throbbing. Every time I'm around Jungkook, or any time he touches me, looks at me, or freaking think about me...my heart pounds against my chest. Gathering my thoughts and breath together I walked through the crowd in search of Jungkook. This was a pretty huge hall I just hoped I don't get myself lost.

Squeezing myself through the crowd I bumped into nobody else other than, Namjoon.
"Y/n, where were you?"

"Oh sorry Namjoon, I'm in a bit of a rush...I'll talk to you later..." I smiled as I politely bowed.

"Wait...about that thing earlier....is it true?" Namjoon grabbed my arms.

"Oh...I-"

"She told you she's in a rush didn't she?" A deep voice echoed behind Namjoon. The person coming into clear view as he loosened Namjoon's grip around my hands.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"She told you she's in a rush...she'll talk to later..." Taehyung signaled me to leave.

My hands grabbing up the sides of my dress as I continued to squeeze through the crowd. Momentarily bowing at some elders that I knew.

Before I knew it I reached a huge staircase. Ugh these heels are not the best thing to walk up these stairs right now. Walking up the staircase my hands draped around the handle as I slowly made my way up, one step at a time.

"Jungkook...."
________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨🥰