3.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"You not taking the Wendy's job?" Gabby looked in my face as I fixed my shirt and jeans. "I don't think you're going to last in this place, Tae work here and he trouble."

Looking at her weird I grabbed my MK purse, "I don't care about some Tae working here Gabby, I'm here for the money. You already know if I would've worked a Wendy's what would happen so please drop it." 

"But-"

"Bye" I cut her off walking towards the tattoo shop.

After talking to my grandma about the job Gabby ended up getting me she showed me how the cons outweighed the pros, after that I went out and found me some jobs to apply too. Two weeks of applying and waiting, this tattoo shop 'Aces' contacted me back, going to the interview which was pretty chill, the owner Trey hired me on spot.

I definitely appreciate Gabby's effort but I had to get my own.

Walking inside the building I saw Trey standing in the middle of the floor while two men and three girls faced him as if he was briefing them.

"Right on time, this is Nafsa the new receptionist. Because I am going to be gone for almost a month I'm leaving Tae in charge of getting her on track." Trey smiled at me waving me in pointing at the familiar man.

"Ain't your flight at 2?" A pretty brown skin woman asked me concerned.

Trey looked at his phone nodding, "Damn, aight y'all don't fuck up my shit."

"Bye."

Blinking at them feeling uncomtrobale. "Your name Nafsa for real?" The other girl asked me popping her gum.

"Yeah." "Oh." She responded starring at me.

"I'm Marvin, the assistant manager." The other man introduced himself holding his hand out, I shook it smiling slightly. "These three girls are, Mali, Niya, and India, then this is Tae." He pointed at everybody letting me putting names with faces.

I could already tell Niya was a bad vibe by her the way she stared me down.

Everybody split up going in their rooms while Tae showed me where I would be working. "You just basically scheduling appointments under people name by clicking them then adding the information, before you confirm it check with the artist." I nodded. "The only other thing you really do is check them in and clean.

"Okay." Looking at him sit down beside me, "You don't tattoo?"

"Naw, not yet. I'm doing an apprenticeship right now." I nodded slowly glancing at his hands.

Yep, I wanna fuck.

Shaking the whole thought away I tapped my hands on the desk looking at my plain nails. "How you know Gabby?" He asked me basically breathing down my back.

"Cousin ." I moved the chair over to the wall.

"Damn you Gabby Lil friend?" Niya walked out her room starring at me once again making a face once she saw Tae sitting by me.

"Why?"

"Why you so hostile just asking, the fuck." She laughed a little making me chuckle.

Wendy's would've been worse I guess. "Don't ask me anything that's not your business."

【________】

"Bitches who got beef with me don't bring my cousin in this cause she's a changed person." Gabby sat her phone on the table as she finished my hair.

"This is cute." I smiled moving my head making the bob move. "Now I wanna get cute for real."

"Somebody said you cute."

"Thank you." I looked at the comments getting up. "Thanks, Gabby this really cute."

"Welcome. Niya get your stupid ass friends out my live worried about some nigga bitch. Don't nobody in here wanna fuck Tae he don't even wanna fuck you stop playing with me."

Looking down at her phone I read the girl comment before walking away from the phone going in my kitchen.

"Gone act like I don't wanna freak on him," I mumbled. Warming up my Chick-fil-A fries, I pulled my shorts out my ass peaking at who Gabby was talking to now.

"June get thee hell off my phone being dumb I'm at my cousin's house.

"Tae! Gabby at shawty house."

Getting my fries out, I got my chicken sandwich and sauces going back in the living room, "That's the boyfriend?" I asked Gabby looking at her supposed boyfriend.

She side-eyed me nodding, "Don't say too much na'. Why Tae gotta know, he not fucking with my cousin so."

I leaned back slightly looking at her. Girl don't be lying. "That's the one from where I work at right?"

"Yeah, him and June friends or whatever."

"Girl shut up come over so we can make some babies." June stared at her through the camera making me smile, they were cute.

"See no, I'm staying with her tonight." "You coming tomorrow then?"

She nodded showing me this post. "She mad for what? I don't even know that girl." I rolled my eyes after reading Niyas's post. Not entertaining this girl at all.