21.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗮𝗺

𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗮𝗺  Double R 💕 Makeup Artist: @nafsarose Hairstylist:@megawkins

"Let me see that shit twin." I looked at Keontae dancing with his gun. "Let's go shoot some shit."

"Girl hope you know that shit loaded." He finished putting on his clothes.

"Shut up, let's do something fun."

" I need to go sign for this house." He put his chain on.

My man done got himself a house, bossing up on me for real. "I'm so proud of you, You been doing so much work now you got your own."

"Thank you, I like this one." He combed through my hair turning the light off grabbing his gun wiping it.

"This one I can take off cause you be pulling my shit out every time." I rolled my eyes grabbing us water going to the door.

"Don't be complaining wh-"

"Shut up." I pointed at him locking my door. He was currently staying with me until he moved into his new house, to my knowledge something went down with him and June.

"I gotta go round my momma house too."

"You ain't slick," I mumbled walking down the stairs as he basically ran.

"You need a new car, look at my shit compared to yours."

"The fuck. Fuck your ugly ass orange car, I wanna be able to buy my car in full." I rolled my eyes getting in his car.

"It's still ugly."

"Okay now you been talking a whole fucking lot today shut up and listen to the music"

Neva let a broke nigga sex me
Neva let no hoe test me
Neva been scared of the money
Neva let em take nothing from me
Neva ever neva ever ever
A nigga get read like a letter
She think she bad but I'm better
These bitches tryna play catch-up

"Shut the fuck up when I'm talkin' lil bitch
Put yo head down when you talk to a pimp"

Excuse me I got some big racks in my purse and
Right now they just making me walk with a limp
Bottles be showing me, love
I bout with these bitches they cub

Fuck is you going through
I can tell these bitches spoil you,
But I'm a playa so I see the toy in you
You tryna act like you tough, ha, boy I'm callin' ya bluff
He tellin me what he not gone do
Wait a minute, first of all, who is you talkin to

"Do what I say or go get a new bitch
You know I mean what I say when I say it
I hate a nigga that's always complaining" I mushed Tae head rapping the verse.

He grabbed my phone pausing the song. "You don't run shit over here act accordingly." He mushed my head to the side.

"Why you did that?"

"You did it to me first fuck out my face."

"Okay, you doing too much." I rolled my eyes looking at him. "The fuck."

"tHe fU- Sound like a damn cat screechy ass voice."

"Now you doing wayy too much you know exactly why my voice like this."

"Ain't my fault I hit all the spots baby."

【________】

"I'm scared." I pouted holding Keontae hand. "She not gone like me."

"If anything she gone love you."

Blushing so hard right now.

He knocked on the door looking down at me, "You real ugly bro."

"I swear you annoy me, you see I'm having a mental break down." I hit his chest laughing at his face.

"This must be the new young lady?" We turned around seeing a woman that looked exactly like Keontae.

Keontae held my hand as we walked in. "Momma this Nafsa my friend."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at her eyeing him ready to punch his eye out.

"I mean my best friend."

"Keontae..." I dragged blinking hard at him.

"I'm playing this, my girlfriend."

"Better had been, play to got damn much." She eyed him looking back at me. "Nafsa that's a real pretty name my name is Karen."

"Thank you."

"Well, this was cute. I'm hungry and she don't feed me right." He walked in the kitchen lying.

"You don't cook?" She turned to me making a face.

"I do cook all the time when he is over every second of the day, I don't know why he storytelling."

"That boy is a mess. Where do you work?"

"I'm a Makeup Artist."

"Oh your makeup does look nice, you go to school?"

I shook my head walking behind her into the kitchen, "Not currently but I will to become a Certified Mua"

She nodded looking at Keontae, "You finally got a woman that wants something for herself."

"I know she keeps me in check."

Like I said I run everything.

Ideas??