Chapter 11

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V
So now the summer holidays have just started yuan is totally free from school for few days... From today he will be going Lan Mansion, with me.
Yesterday I enquired Mrs Xue, about the Playschool where yuan can spend his time till evening, Mr. Lan heard that and insisted that I have to bring Yuan with me..
And I didnt want to bother them but I could not say No to him..
When we both reached there, Yuan was very excited.. As soon as Mr. Lan met him they both formed a team, I was surprised to see that they both were mingling well. I already instructed Yuan to not to bother people there and behaved well..

I went back to office for work. It was afternoon I was doing work from past 3 hours.. I need to relax my body so I stand there beside large window ,stretching my hand... I caught sight of two people sitting in the bench garden. It surprised to see Wang yibo , that spoiled Hitler can behave puerlitly with some. I kept watching them for a while..
"Zhan," I heard a voice i turned mrs Xue was there with a mug of coffee.
"Thanks Aunty.. i needed that" I replied.. she gently smiled back.
Well I was curious about the man sitting with Hitler..
"Aunty, Who is that man" I asked her
"He is Mr. Wang Haikuan, Younger master's Elder brother. Younger Master is very Close to him" Aunty replied while looking at them dearly..
"I never knew this Iceberg can behave like this" I blurted out and in a sec I realized what I said..
" Uhh.. I am sorry Aunty I didn't meant.. actually he always behave coldly so... " I tried to explain..
She chuckled...
"Young Master is not a bad man Zhan, It's just He takes time to trust People. Only Few people can understand him.." & she told me about his past.. his parents death , his father's 2nd marriage and his step mother's betrayal...
My heart softened for him I know how it's like to live without parents...
I was watching him from a far when he started to walk towards Yuan...
Ohh yuan was playing with bunnies... I got curious again... This person is unreadable..
I left study room and started walking in the garden where Yuan was playing...

As yuan saw me approaching.. he ran towards me..
"Daddy...... " He shouted..
I bent to pick him up in my arms..
"Ayuan.. what was going on hmm.." I asked kissing his chubby chicks..
"That handsome Gege was teaching me how to tame bunnies" he replied
I looked at him , our eyes met and I nodded to show respect, He replied with a nod...
He is good with kids.. I think Aunty was right.. may be I should judge people with their appearance..
"Did you thank him for teaching you" I asked him..
He pouted and shakes his head..
"I will go and thank him now.."
I put him down & run to him
. He take him in his Arms..
"Thank you, handsome Gege, Daddy said, we should always thank to someone who helps you.." Ayuan said to him & kisse hua chicks..
And there I see a miracle happening..
The Wang yibo... Is smiling.. Am i dreaming here... Ohhh his smile is breathtaking man.. he should smile more often.. he looks more handsome..
I don't know why heart is pounding fast just seeing this man's warm smile..

Just then Mr

Just then Mr. Wang Haikuan came.. I wanted to thank him but never got a chance finally today I got a chance..
I bowed to him and thanked him..
He was kind man.

I bid them a goodbye and took my leave with Yuan.... When I was taking yuan our hands touched.. I nervously looked at him when our eyes met...
Calm down just calm down... I thought. I can not think properly at that moment..
I left immediately..

Yuan was tired of playing whole Day.. so I decide to took a taxi...
As we reached home ,there one more surprise was waiting for me... before entering the home , I got a message from cheng that he'll be late..

"Qing" i was surprised Seeing her here.. at my apartment.. with my friends..
"Hii zhan, I was passing from here so I thought to meet you.. but you were not there...." She looked at shijie who was sitting beside her..
"You have a nice family Zhan.."
She said with a gentle smile..
"Yeah.. that's true.. I am lucky I think"
She tried to befriended with Yuan but he was not showing interest.. I can see a line disappointment in her face
" he might be tired today" I assured her with smile..

shijie asked her for dinner..
At dinner table we were having a small Chat.. When she left my shijie looked at me with a grin.. ahh i know that look...
"Tell me Zhan, whats is going on between you two.. hmm" shijie said with a naughty smile.
"We are friends Shijie.. & She is a good girl but I am not interested in her" I said holding her hands.
"Hmm.. but it seems like she is interested in you Zhan" She said serious tone..
"Hmmm.. but i don't have any feelings towards her"
How can I tell you shijie that i can't love any girl... Because I am interested in boys.. and this secret I can't share with you..
Yuan was sleeping in my lap..
well only yuan know because I asked him if he has two dads in future than will it be okay for him.. his future is connected to me.. I want him to be prepare if in future I decide to marry...
"I am sleepy shijie... You are staying tonight..?"
She patted my head and nodded
"Good night zhan.."
"Good night shijie"
After that she took Ayuan to her room...

Later at night.. Zhan was turning over his bed but As a memories of certain person was not letting him sleep..

He sat up in bed.. and pulled his hair in frustration...
'Am I falling for that Hitler... Ohh it can't be true right.. he is not my type... He is just handsome..& his smile is alluring... His nose is straight,... His lips.. arghhh what I am thinking again... No no way... Control your mind zhan.. it's just an attraction okay.. just attraction.. nothing else.... '

Zhan shivered with the thought and rubbed his goosebumps forming in his arms..

*No proofreading...
Please bear with small mistakes 🤗🤗🤗
Thank you readers...
Will meet soon again...
Take care.. ♥️❤️😍