"The three slaves"(2)

Cho Kai stood up, he staggered, bloods dripped onto the ground. He slowly walk toward Chun Zhiming.

"Hm? That slave is not dead yet? Guards kill him and get me that child!" Gu Lung order.

The guards hop off and attack Cho Kai with their fist. Although in pain, Cho Kai didn't not stop walking. Again and again his body deal with a powerful blow yet it did not stop his movement.

Seeing this, the guards stop. They look at each other and decided to use a sword.

Reaching his destination, Cho Kai stop in front of Chun Zhiming. His massive body could scar a kid, but for Chun Zhiming...she cooed inwardly and thought: this mister is so adorable just like a grizzly bear, I'm going to keep him.

Luckily know no one heard her thought, if they did they would've thought she was crazy: which she is.

Cho Kai turn around and look intensely at the guard in front of him. His body have a poster of a shield guarding someone.

"Roar!" He roar daring them to make a move because with him here and alive they will not touch a single hair on this child.

All the guards eyes flash in contempt: since you want to die, than die!

They didn't hesitate, with a flash they were in front of Cho Kai and swing their swords.

Slash!

The sword slash Cho Kai chest, bloods spilling out. But he stood there without a movement.

In the middle of the dirt road surrounded by wilderness and mountains. A man stand tall and straight without showing weakness when he was being cut by other man. His body covered in blood.

"Why isn't he dead yet?!!" Gu Lung shouted when he watch the scene in frustration.

"Gu Gu, let me do it. Those guards are useless, they can't even kill a worthless slave," Lin Kunn said with a haughty tone. She flutter a beautiful fan out. But this fan isn't an ordinary fan: it's a two stars weapon that have a sharp metal on the tip that can cut an opponent into pieces.

Swoosh! She disappeared. Just as her fan was about to cut Cho Kai, it was immediately stop.

She look at the prepatriator who dare to stop her attack, to her surprise and everyone, it was the child that they thought was harmless.

"Miss, It's very rude to interrupt a fight." Chun Zhiming whispered, her turquoise eyes were soulless that cause Lin Kunn to shiver.

The beautiful woman jumped a few steps back, her back was full of cold sweat. She stare at the child, who wasn't in front of her anymore. So she look around only to see that the child was back to her original spot like nothing happens.

She will not believe this, how can she be scared of a mere child who have an unnatural beauty. It must be her imagination, yes..her imagination that's all; after all, how could a child stop her, who's at Middle-stage Yellow Spirit, attack?

"W-what happen?!!" Gu Lung shout out. The guards that was attacking Cho Kai too was surprised. They didn't detect anything when the child move.

"Sister Kunn, Let me do it!" Lin Nunn said. She got out a ribbon like whip and flick her wrist: oh! So that's why she's good at whipping.

But her whip didn't landed on Cho Kai. It was stop by the child, who was suddenly in front of the bruly slave again.

"Miss...I'm telling you to stop interrupting other people fight. See, my cute grizzly bear can handle these man's. We don't need your help okay?" Chun Zhiming said as she pointed her free hands at Cho Kai.