Chapter 22

After the photo was taken, Hu Yuejing waited for them to leave. Wang Yuehan and Chen Yuting looked at the photos on the phone excitedly and almost jump up and down.

They were happy but when Chen Yuting looked at the photo, she felt something wrong: "Do you think that Sister Hu is alright? Why do I feel something's wrong?"

Hu Yuejing in the photo was smiling, looked elegant and calm. Even the makeup is perfect but it seems that there is indeed something wrong.

Her smile was stiff like it was forced, and there was something with it that cannot be explained.

The two wondered: "What's wrong with her? Is she not willing to take a photo with us?"

Gu Yuan try to protect Hu Yuejing from the side: "It shouldn't be, maybe she was a little tired?"

She said that and the two people agreed. Each of them enjoying the photos and then began to envy Hu Yuejing: "Sister Hu is my idol, in the future, I will be happy even if I get to become half of her."

Chen Yuting nodded again and again. Her face full of yearnings: "She don't look old and have a rich husband. Gu Yuan, do you know her husband, Chen Heran is the young owner of Harmony Food. I heard that Chen Heran was a playboy before. After marrying her, he changed from a playboy to a faithful husband. This is a fairy love that can be written in the novel! "

Gu Yuan listened to them talking about it and remembered her former roommate Hu Yuejing during the last 25 years. At that time, Hu Yuejing wrote to her boyfriend every day. She always holds her boyfriend's letter every day and never letting go. Saying that her boyfriend was the one she loved the most.

That boyfriend was not with the surnamed Chen, nor was the name Chen Heran.

For her, after waking up. The world has changed.

When she thought about it, Gu Yuan turned her back and looked in the direction of Hu Yuejing's departure.

Hu Yuejing already went far away but when Gu Yuan looked back. She vaguely saw that Hu Yuejing was also looking back here.

Across a very long distance, they suppose can't see each other. Although they couldn't see each other's expressions, they seemed to be able to imagine each other's appearance and expressions.

Gu Yuan looked back.

Her two roommates were still fussing about the photos and told her: "Keep them well, this is our photo with Hu Yuejing. It is a great honour to be able to take a photo with Hu Yuejing. I can brag it with my circle of friends."

And not far away, Hu Yuejing already walked far away! After a long-distance, she couldn't help but look back.

Gu Yuan, is it her?

Her roommate twenty-seven years ago, the one who was said to have been frozen and to never wake up.

Hu Yuejing was accompanied by an assistant and got into her luxury car. She closed her eyes and recalled the Gu Yuan she had just seen.

Somehow, her back felt cold.

She opened her eyes suddenly: "How can the air conditioner be adjusted so low?"

The assistant was startled. She didn't know that Hu Yuejing could be so fierce. She was always soft and gentle.

After seeing the assistants was frighten, Hu Yuejing took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

The woman is dead, frozen, and won't wake up. She's not, she's not Gu Yuan. She just looks like Gu Yuan.

She's not!