Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

I looked at my brother and Adam sitting across from me looking shocked and confused by what I just told them

Basically after I found all the boys in the kitchen with Trenton and Adam pointing guns at lee, I told the to put the guns down and to come and talk to me which they agreed and I just told them the whole story of me and lee.

I looked at Adam and I could see he was hurt and I felt my insides twist.

He looked at me and into my eyes

" you love him don't you? Your leaving me for a man that hurt you? HIM! OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE WHY FUCKING HIM!?" Adam said calmly then grew angry

How dare he! I didn't leave him we weren't together! How fucking dare he!

"Yes I love him! I didn't leave you! We weren't together and he may have hurt me physically but those scars have healed! YOU hurt me mentally and those scars will forever be there! They will never fucking heal!"

I was getting angry I could feel my blood boiling

"I said I was sorry"

Was he kidding me right now?

"Yeah so and I forgave you just like I have with lee because he said sorry"

"He killed your friend! Kidnapped you and beat you up! Did you forget waking up screaming?"

"I know what he has done Adam! And I know I woke up screaming but even in that dream it was a memory and he was saying sorry and that he loved me! You fucked me, took my innocence and left me like I was fuck all! You killed the person I use to be! You hurt me more than anyone in this world ever could hurt me because I I loved you with my everything and you fucked me over and I'm that fucking stupid I still fucking love you!"

By the end of my outburst I was crying!

"Tyler whatever you choose I will stick by you"

My head snapped to my brother who just said he would stick by me I felt so relieved I have my brothers support the only persons support I need.

"Thank you so much Trent it means so much to hear that from you!"

He nodded in response

I looked back to Adam and he was still looking at me

" I love you and I never meant to hurt you I was being a selfish jerk and I'm sorry"

"I know I forgave you remember"

He got up and walked out the room without another word

I got up and walked over to Trenton and climbed I to his lap and sobbed into his shoulder he just held me tight

"Trent what do I do I love them both?" I asked my brother

"Only you know the answer to that ty! Look into your heart and see who you see first because whoever you see first is the one"

WOW! Who would have thought my dipshit brother could give out good advice like that?? Not me that's for sure!

Smash

Me and Trent jumped up and ran to the kitchen

And I shit you not it looked like something out of a horror movie, lee and Adam where fist fighting on the floor in glass that used to be the dining table! There was blood everywhere!

They were both hitting each other over and over again!

"STOP" I screamed

They both stopped and there heads snapped in my direction

"Both of you get up now!"

They both stood

I did a once over on both of them and they both looked pretty messed up

"Lee with me now and Adam you with Trenton now! We're going to the hospital to get you both checked out!"

They both nodded like little boys getting told off

If they weren't both covered in blood and I wasn't pissed right now I know I would have laughed my head off at them.

We went to the hospital and we were now back at lee's

They both were fine just mainly cuts and bruises so a few stitches here and there.

While me and Trenton were waiting for the boys to come out of being sorted out I told Trenton who I chose.

Lee Trenton and Adam all sat opposite me on the sofa

Trenton nodded at me

I took a deep breath before I spoke

"Ok so lee, Adam you both know I love you but one of you has more of my heart and that's the person I want to spend my life with! So I've decided to tell you both now who I choose and who I don't so I'm not leading anyone on! I choose....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 19 all done that's it I'm doing epilogue and that's it all done :( who do you think she chose!