Part 12

October 31st, 10:14 pm

Liam arrived at my house to pick me, Grace, and Sam up for the Haunted House. Sam dressed as a lame pirate and adopted a hardy accent using the word "aye" at the end of each sentence. It pissed me off but made me giggle at the same time. Liam in all his sexiness chose to dress as a firefighter without a shirt. I couldn't help but blush when I got caught gawking at his chest. He shot me a cheeky smile brushing off my stare.  

I gave an inward sigh at that. The friend-zone, what a horrible place to be. 

October 31st, 10:36 pm

We arrived to the Haunted House and I could hear exaggerated chuckles and screams from the distance. The house was bigger than I imagined but the crowd of people outside calmed my nerves.

Looking back at all of those times someone when someone was following me and harassing, they disappeared when I was around people. My main focus was having fun tonight.

"Gigi!" I heard Grace yell enthusiastically.

I could see Gigi up ahead surrounded by a group of guys. Gigi was dressed as a classic witch with a matching black hat and broom to top it all off. I glanced at the boys that surrounded her. 

They all looked strangely familiar. A blonde boy with sea-blue eyes was dressed as a priest.

"Ironic isn't it? My name is Niall," He said taking notice of me evaluating his outfit. What was ironic?

The next guy was slightly taller than Niall. He had gravity-defying hair and mocha eyes. He was dressed as a vampire and had his hand wrapped around Gigi.

"This is Zayn, my boyfriend," Gigi explained gesturing at Zayn who smiled proudly. 

I turned my head-

Louis

My mind went blank as I turned my head, meeting face to face with Louis. He was dressed as a zombie with pale gray makeup and exaggerated blood all over his body. What was he doing here? Then it hit me. Louis and all of these guys were performers at last night's circus. How did Gigi know them? 

Was Harry here too?

A chill ran down my spine as I began to feel very nervous and self-conscious. I was unsure if I should confront them.

"Hi love. Pleasure seeing you again," Louis grabbed the surface of my hand and planted a kiss.

I remained motionless- still trying to process what was going on. Everything was so confusing and I had no idea if I was imagining the circus last night. 

"Let's head in. I want to see the house!" Gigi urged everyone forward. We started walking torwards the haunted house. After an internal battle with myself, I decided to confront Louis.

I glanced over to the group to make sure that no one was listening in case they thought I was crazy. I tapped Louis on the shoulder to get his attention.

He raised an inquisitive eyebrow at me encouraging me to continue. 

"Louis, did you perform at the circus last night?" I asked in a rush and heeld my breath in anticipation.

Louis eyes twinkled with amusement. 

"Did you enjoy the show love?" Louis asked.

I didn't know what to say. If the show last night was real then so was the owner of those green eyes that torment me.